napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

suggestions/comments?

Bigtack

Ok, quick back story. Used to be a beast, took off for a few years, been out of the gym since 2013 or so. Have dropped some mass, added some fat, dont have low T, but to me it is. I am going to go have base bloods drawn in the next week or so. I expect to be in the 500's. Call me 40 yo, countless cycles under my belt.

I have my diet ready to go, new gym clothes ready to go. First month is going to be clean, cardio and stretching based. Maybe some light lifting/machines etc. After that I am going to evaluate and see if I am ready for some gear. I am planning on a low prop/anavar to start with. Majority of workout will continue to be cardio with increased lifting as I evaluate my way through it. This method will gradually move to a more weight based program as cardio is phased down substantially and change from prop to cyp at higher dose, cut the anavar and continue from there. I will introduce some tren down the line but we will just have to see how the body progresses. The rest will be figured out once I get there on how I continue.

I would say try something like this http://moleculartestinglabs.com/
I was able to get 50% off a guy I know is a rep, if you are interested I can ask if he will let me share his discount code, it tool all the guess work out of things for me, fucking amazing amount of information, no more trial and error, saves tons fo time, worth every cent, there are probably many companies that do this. PM me if you want me to contact him and see if the discount is still out there.

I am just going to go to my doctor and have him run full panels. Its free through my ins. Thanks for the offer though.

Honestly it looks like u have Ur plan figured out. And as for cycle..U have experience..U know Ur body better than us as well as what compounds work best for u so any reccomendations would simply be guess work

Ok, quick back story. Used to be a beast, took off for a few years, been out of the gym since 2013 or so. Have dropped some mass, added some fat, dont have low T, but to me it is. I am going to go have base bloods drawn in the next week or so. I expect to be in the 500's. Call me 40 yo, countless cycles under my belt.

I have my diet ready to go, new gym clothes ready to go. First month is going to be clean, cardio and stretching based. Maybe some light lifting/machines etc. After that I am going to evaluate and see if I am ready for some gear. I am planning on a low prop/anavar to start with. Majority of workout will continue to be cardio with increased lifting as I evaluate my way through it. This method will gradually move to a more weight based program as cardio is phased down substantially and change from prop to cyp at higher dose, cut the anavar and continue from there. I will introduce some tren down the line but we will just have to see how the body progresses. The rest will be figured out once I get there on how I continue.

So, what are your thoughts/recommendations? Here is me in 2013 so you can see where I am coming from. Obviously I dont look like this now, got some belly fat and lost some mass. Not the greatest pics, but I am not much on pics.

View attachment 1679

View attachment 1680

you have a nice base there and you just need to get back moving in the right direction... you need to get your body fat down significantly and you need some time in the gym before you just jump on another cycle... its been a few years and you need to put some work in first and you don't want to be on cycle with an elevated body fat... you need to get some consistency back in your diet and training first... you need to get your body fat down and you need to get in shape... you cant depend on steroids to do this for you... i would recommend possibly looking at an eca stack or even albuterol along with sarms to start with... with eca or albuterol, you can increase your fat loss rate and sarms will help to not only melt fat, but increase endurance, lean muscle, healing, muscle hardening, vascularity, etc... the list goes on and its not a steroid... if your not familiar read my articles at www.pureessencesarms.com I would be happy to help you set up a nice cycle to get you started as well...

Don't cycle too soon or your asking for an injury. Get use to weights first and let your body build up a tolerance for being pushed.

Dam you were a big boy at one point! You have the right idea though.Most important right now is dieting down and cutting.Getting rid of excess bodyfat should be the main goal for the time being

So, what are your thoughts/recommendations? Here is me in 2013 so you can see where I am coming from. Obviously I dont look like this now, got some belly fat and lost some mass. Not the greatest pics, but I am not much on pics.

View attachment 1679

View attachment 1680

Muscle memory is a wonderful and beautiful thing brother. So, just getting back in the gym doing your cardio and easing back into the lifting will do wonders for changing you and making a transformation. Honestly you probably don't need to hit the gear for quite a bit longer. You could easily wait 2-3 months to get the most out of the rebound and muscle memory aspect. You definitely know what you are doing from your past and experience, so I have no doubt you'll be back to killing it in no time. Up until the time to cycle you could throw some aids in to help the fat loss along. Sarms are perfect for that. I'd be happy to help you out with that if you are interested.

Once you are ready to start cycling and have hit somewhat of a plateau with the muscle memory it's probably best to start with the milder compounds and doses. You have it right starting with test and Anavar. Probably not a bad idea there. You can build up to the bigger and harsher stuff later. If you are going to be on cypionate eventually, I would just start with that to be honest, but it comes down to preference.

Good luck, and if you need any help with anything let me know either here or with a PM and I'd be happy to help!

Thanks for the input guys, even though I am pretty confident in what I am doing it never hurts to ask around. I will definitely be keeping you guys posted. Right now my main goal is to figure out who the right people are to go with so I can be ready in a few months. All I have right now is a shit ton of cyp and EQ, so I gotta get the var and prop. I will be posting bloods and I will be testing everything I bring in so I think that can add some value to the other members here. As everyone notes, getting the fat off is goal one.

Thanks for the advisement guys. I appreciate it!

Thanks for the input guys, even though I am pretty confident in what I am doing it never hurts to ask around. I will definitely be keeping you guys posted. Right now my main goal is to figure out who the right people are to go with so I can be ready in a few months. All I have right now is a shit ton of cyp and EQ, so I gotta get the var and prop. I will be posting bloods and I will be testing everything I bring in so I think that can add some value to the other members here. As everyone notes, getting the fat off is goal one.

Thanks for the advisement guys. I appreciate it!

We have a lot of great sources as sponsors on this board, so you can't go wrong there buddy. If you'd like a price list for Biotech Labs, just send me a PM and I can get you hooked up with that along with a discount

Top Bottom