napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stretch marks

I have no idea which forum to put this in so sorry if it's in the wrong spot [emoji15] but I recently just finished up a 12 week cycle of LGD and S4. My gains were great and I went from 145 to 170 in those 12 weeks. During my cycle I ended up getting some pretty gnarly stretch marks near my chest/armpit area. Do any of you know any remedies to help with their appearance? I moisturize my body twice a day and exfoliate every other day. Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea which forum to put this in so sorry if it's in the wrong spot [emoji15] but I recently just finished up a 12 week cycle of LGD and S4. My gains were great and I went from 145 to 170 in those 12 weeks. During my cycle I ended up getting some pretty gnarly stretch marks near my chest/armpit area. Do any of you know any remedies to help with their appearance? I moisturize my body twice a day and exfoliate every other day. Any other ideas will be greatly appreciated [emoji16]

Those are some remarkable gains you made bro! Wow!

As for the stretch marks, its a very hard thing to fight. There's creams and stuff you can use but I don't know how effective they will be for you. Stretch marks may fade a little over time but they are a pain to try and get rid of. Tanning helps conceal them a little more. Not sure what else to recommend

Stretch marks are the nature of the beast for the most part. Just keep filling them out and they will never show lol. That's my method at least.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Try cocobutter lotion.. or you can try coconut oil. They can help minimize the appearance of them!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Every night before bed apply the coconut oil..let it soak into the skin by sleeping with it on... then in the morning wash off with warm water and soap

Derma rollers work well with the cocoa butter. You can't buy em in the US but you can get em from eBay and shipped from overseas. I've noticed a difference with mine. Might try googling and researching it.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 49
Heres the stuff I was talking about
Yes yes yes this is the kind! Coconut oil is also very good and most dont even know that it aides in helping stretch marks...its also good for dry hair and skin as well!

Oh I use coconut oil already [emoji16] I use it for a deep conditioner and I use it right after I shower. Derma roller? I'll definitely research it. Thanks everyone! [emoji16]

Those are serious gains.I'm on day 8 ,hopefully I get similar results

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

fa1d0fc840ecc68788eb1c7a10cea1f5.jpg

It's not the best picture of it but you can see them [emoji17]

They are red still.. Which means you can actually still treat them. Mine are white now so even argan oil won't help

In addition to the products mentioned also get vitamin E oil and use it

Vitamin E would be a great addition for sure. Vitamin C is another one of those supplements that's isn't talked about much but helps skin elasticity.

Top Bottom