napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting a bulk

militaru

Hi guys. i want to start a cycle for bulking. What do u tkink of 500 mg/week of test e for 10 weeks?

PCT: nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/25

Stats: i'm starting at 125 pounds clean and get around 188 clean. i get a plateau now i wan't to reach 210.

years of training 5 on/off

Problems:

1. I'm a easy guy who gets bloat

2. Should i use arimidex in cycle time and how much?

Tks.

If you're training on and off there's your issue....training needs to be consistent for a good amount of years.

What's your height, weight, bodyfat?

Hi guys. i want to start a cycle for bulking. What do u tkink of 500 mg/week of test e for 10 weeks?

PCT: nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/25

Stats: i'm starting at 125 pounds clean and get around 188 clean. i get a plateau now i wan't to reach 210.

years of training 5 on/off

Problems:

1. I'm a easy guy who gets bloat

2. Should i use arimidex in cycle time and how much?

Tks.

What is your full stats? What does your diet look like?

You don't need to start with 500mg test and that pct is far from accurate. A correct pct is this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

500 is pretty high for a first timer, I'd suggest 350 to start and see how your body reacts before going so high.

what are your goals from the cycle bro? also, no offense but your diet is not clean at nearly 15% body fat... you cannot say that with that body fat bro... not realistic whatsoever

what are your goals from the cycle bro? also, no offense but your diet is not clean at nearly 15% body fat... you cannot say that with that body fat bro... not realistic whatsoever[/Q

Only a Dbol cycle 4 yrs ago. 80% of my diet il clean. In weekend i eat junk food twice a mounth, witch when i'm starting the cycle i don't eat that anymore. My only problem is when i eat junk food or any food i get bloating.

what are your goals from the cycle bro? also, no offense but your diet is not clean at nearly 15% body fat... you cannot say that with that body fat bro... not realistic whatsoever[/Q

Only a Dbol cycle 4 yrs ago. 80% of my diet il clean. In weekend i eat junk food twice a mounth, witch when i'm starting the cycle i don't eat that anymore. My only problem is when i eat junk food or any food i get bloating.
i would not be bulking at that body fat and especially not if you are only 80% clean and eat junk food like that.. you need to really decide whats important to you or you are wasting time and money bro... i would go for a recomp as opposed to a bulk but do you really want to do this? i mean, what's more important? you can have a cheat meal here and there but 20% of your diet being off.. that will never work.. im just trying to help you do this right

Top Bottom