napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started the cycle.

Turbo 6 said:
The yellow tint hasn't subsided so I reduced the dosage of S4 for a few days. I guess I'm one of those that's very sensitive to S4. No way in hell I'd try to get to 80mg/day!!

that's the best thing to do... just slowly scale back and ease up a bit and let it subside...

Re: RE: Re: Started the cycle.

Turbo 6 said:
The yellow tint hasn't subsided so I reduced the dosage of S4 for a few days. I guess I'm one of those that's very sensitive to S4. No way in hell I'd try to get to 80mg/day!!
And this just goes to show how we are all very different and the side effects will all effect us differently. Just ease back the dose a tad until you find your sweet spot bro

if the sides continue or become too much for you then you will dose your s4 with the 5 days on and 2 days off protocol and that will allow you to make it through the cycle...

Will start the S4 back tomorrow but only at 25/day. 5 days on and two off. Hopefully I can still benefit from that with no sides.

Turbo 6 said:
Will start the S4 back tomorrow but only at 25/day. 5 days on and two off. Hopefully I can still benefit from that with no sides.

you will definitely still see benefits bro

Top Bottom