napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009 dosing

Chico25

I have a hard time remembering the dosing sometimes as it is quite frequent. And a short half life. I missed a dose by an hour and that happens from time to time. Should I worry? If so I should probably put an alarm to remind me I try not to miss dosages and usually don't but when i forget it's usually by like an hour I'm trying to get better at it

I have a hard time remembering the dosing sometimes as it is quite frequent. And a short half life. I missed a dose by an hour and that happens from time to time. Should I worry? If so I should probably put an alarm to remind me I try not to miss dosages and usually don't but when i forget it's usually by like an hour I'm trying to get better at it
Don't stress or over think the small stuff bro. Try to akways stick as close to dosing as you can but missing it by an hour isn't that big of a deal. You know how often I do That? All the damn time

Don't stress or over think the small stuff bro. Try to akways stick as close to dosing as you can but missing it by an hour isn't that big of a deal. You know how often I do That? All the damn time
loll, a lot of us do... that's just the way it is... it wont ruin the cycle... the timing is there to show you how to get the most out of it but that does not mean you wont get a ton from it if you are off a bit...

Top Bottom