napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 as a standalone between cycles?

txvetko

I'm a female, and I finished a 12-week cycle of Cardarine, Ostarine, and Rad140 1 week ago. I used some SR9009 in this time, but just didn't remember to use it consistently. Some days I would take it every 2-3 hours, and then I could go 4-5 days without using it at all.

I loved the results of my first cycle and gained some nice muscle, but I gained more fat over the holidays than I'm comfortable with. I've got my diet back on point now and will start another Cardarine, Ostarine, and S4 cycle in 5 weeks, but I wanted to know if I could do SR9009 now to help strip some of this fat off? Or should I just carefully control what I put in my mouth and wait the 5 weeks before starting anything again?

Thanks so much!

I'm a female, and I finished a 12-week cycle of Cardarine, Ostarine, and Rad140 1 week ago. I used some SR9009 in this time, but just didn't remember to use it consistently. Some days I would take it every 2-3 hours, and then I could go 4-5 days without using it at all.

I loved the results of my first cycle and gained some nice muscle, but I gained more fat over the holidays than I'm comfortable with. I've got my diet back on point now and will start another Cardarine, Ostarine, and S4 cycle in 5 weeks, but I wanted to know if I could do SR9009 now to help strip some of this fat off? Or should I just carefully control what I put in my mouth and wait the 5 weeks before starting anything again?

Thanks so much!
You only have to take 2-3 weeks off between sarms cycles. You can run sr9009 up to 16 weeks before having to take time off so yes you can start it now and take it while taking your stack as well. Did you purchase your sarms from sarmsx?

Last edited:
@MissBizz, I always purchase my sarms from SarmsX, so I'm good there. And you are right, JackSteel, that I need to keep up with dosing! Will try to get better about that. Thank you both for your quick replies!

you can run sr9009 but you need to stay consistent with it and as you already know, you need to control your diet or its pointless to use anything... im sure your aware of that... you can run sr9009 in 16 week increments and only need 2-3 weeks off before you can start again...

You can definitely use it now, but try to keep up on dosing or its pointless. Also it would be ideal to just keep running it into your next cycle along the triple stack for best results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom