napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bodyfat loss with sr9009 and rad140

fizzr

Looking for some advice on how to get to %10 from, call it %35. I'm reasonably strong and fit, just fat. So I could put in a fair volume of training.

I was thinking of starting on sr9009 or sr9009/rad140, but honestly have no idea.

Looking for some advice on how to get to %10 from, call it %35. I'm reasonably strong and fit, just fat. So I could put in a fair volume of training.

I was thinking of starting on sr9009 or sr9009/rad140, but honestly have no idea.
You mean call it 40%

Let's see a DIET and CARDIO

You mean call it 40%

Let's see a DIET and CARDIO
i started tracking tracking today. Going for ~2500 cals a day for a week or two to see what happens.

Im 176cm tall, 107kg. I want to go for an aggressive deficit at the start, but also want to leave my self room to drop down. I'm going to find a lifting plan different to what i'm doing now, but it will look like 4 days in the gym, 2x BJJ, 2x yoga and swimming and walking for cardio each week.

sure, there are products that can certainly help you accelerate this but your diet and training need to be CONSISTENT and DISCIPLINED and this will also take time.. you are not going to do this overnight, and its not health to drop too much too fast.. .also keep in mind, when you are overweight, it comes off quick at first but certainly will stagnate and then continuous changes and adaptations will need to be made...

this is a good cutting stack to look at

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Daily fasted cardio
eating a natural whole food diet
and fasting Protocols are going to be the key to success
you can use GW and sr to boost fat loss
start a log immediately

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Thanks everyone. I paid for a meal plan and training split, so i think ill get into that and add a stack as i get leaner.

Gw and sr9009 are your best bet from umbrella labs, but you need that diet in order to get there

bro you need to get DIET right

First thing is that you have to have proper expectations that it is going to take a looooong time to get there. You have to be dedicated to being consistent with diet and training for a long period of time. You didn't gain that weight in just a few months so you won't lose it in just a few months.

Top Bottom