napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf-1 on a diet?

Cocopiny

Hey y’all

Current physique and bodyfat percent for reference; I’d guess close to 15%

F164E823-715C-4108-8858-6A6974FD18DF.jpg

Just started my diet to get shredded for Spain holliday in late December.

Was wondering wether continuing to do Igf-1DES straight after training alongside a big meal of rice and chicken into the muscle trained will be beneficial or will it’s effects on insulin (and other effects that are above my head) will reduce fat loss or aid it? Will it continue to help muscle gain in the area injected? Is it a waste (it’s very cheap here so I don’t mind it even if it’s only helping 2%) but I’m wondering if it will do the opposite and hinder things? Personal experiences appreciated thank you.

Not looking to get ultra shredded just a lean vascular 8% whilst keeping onto all my muscle potentially adding on some?

(Doing this alongside 750mg test Sustanon and 175mg tren weekly)

i honestly do not see the need nor reason to use igf for your goals whatsoever.. there are not only far better options to go with but far safer.. are you wanting to stay with peptides, or possibly consider sarms as well?

i honestly do not see the need nor reason to use igf for your goals whatsoever.. there are not only far better options to go with but far safer.. are you wanting to stay with peptides, or possibly consider sarms as well?
Definitely not against peptides and sarms, I would consider the stronger ones? (Side effects be damned) My goals for ME are different from YOUR goals for me. I want to be as big as possible! Haha 😂

for size you can add in peptides. we did an evo podcast on them you might want to check that out. there are several good ones for size

you better make sure your peptides are legit a lot of fakes going around

Definitely not against peptides and sarms, I would consider the stronger ones? (Side effects be damned) My goals for ME are different from YOUR goals for me. I want to be as big as possible! Haha 😂
with that being said, are you on trt or would you be needing to run pct?

For the best quality SARMS and peptides, you definitely want to check out Umbrella Labs!

Top Bottom