napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some people

Childsplay

So I work with a guy who is 42 is on trt through a doctor. He told me he was going to do a cycle to get motivated to go to the gym .Well he has a buddy that got him sust and eq and tells me he's doing 500 sust and 100 eq a week I try and tell him I would up the eq to 400 min and get the response now my buddy said. So he does a 12 week cycle again same response when I told him 16 min. Talking to him today and he says man you should do tren that's what I'm doing. I asked do you have caber? No but I take pills for my liver. Then it hit me he never took any time off from his last cycle so I tell him you are gonna really screw your self up. His response was well I don't make test on my own any more any way I just shook my head and walked away. I've tried to get him to join this site and get the correct info but he and his buddy know better every time they asked me a question they start to argue like for instance sust is not a mixture of different test. They actually had to Google it in front of me my God I'm thankful you all have and are willing to inform

Some people have to learn from fucking up. And there's some that never learn no matter how much they fuck up, or in this case, fuck themselves up.

Yea you hate to see someone screw themselves up being stupid but I've done my best even mentioned that he should give blood didn't think it was necessary either that's just dumb. Well we shall see

No I haven't brought that up or ever gave him the site name since the comment. I'm going to do test and high so I am motivated to hit the gym I'm going to be shredded in 2 months. Me so what about your diet I know what not to eat like carbs and I carry protein bars in my drawer. The funny thing is hes said he's doing tren cause he hit a plateau after his last cycle which was like a week and a half ago

Unfortunately there are a ton of guys out there with this mentality, that are honestly clueless about cycling and how to do anything safely. They are the ones flying by the seat of their pants giving us all a bad name

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have mentioned this before in another thread somewhere, but similar situation at my job. Have a coworker who is running a test and deca cycle, no caber or nothing for prolactin, 30% plus BF, no AI and the list goes on and on. I am thankful I found this site as well, otherwise how would I have known what he is doing isn't right.

I have mentioned this before in another thread somewhere, but similar situation at my job. Have a coworker who is running a test and deca cycle, no caber or nothing for prolactin, 30% plus BF, no AI and the list goes on and on. I am thankful I found this site as well, otherwise how would I have known what he is doing isn't right.

milk anyone? hahaha

Theres countless people with this mindset.. Like the saying goes, you can only lead a horse to water, you can't force it to drink. They'll eventually learn.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

well then they end up here with lump of cottage cheese curds in their tits and wonder what to do. but oh well the more people off gear for life the more for us responsible folks to have and use up hehe

well then they end up here with lump of cottage cheese curds in their tits and wonder what to do. but oh well the more people off gear for life the more for us responsible folks to have and use up hehe

Responsible? Careful there fella I don't take kindly to the R word.

I have lost he capacity to care about these geniuses. You talk to them and give them the information they need in order to move forward in a safe and sane manner.
But if a person is stubborn about it then I simply say "you are going to learn a hard lesson" and move on. You can't force a person to listen so good luck to ya bro!
I'm going to love it when you asking me how to get rid of those brand new DDs ou got going on. LOL

So I work with a guy who is 42 is on trt through a doctor. He told me he was going to do a cycle to get motivated to go to the gym .Well he has a buddy that got him sust and eq and tells me he's doing 500 sust and 100 eq a week I try and tell him I would up the eq to 400 min and get the response now my buddy said. So he does a 12 week cycle again same response when I told him 16 min. Talking to him today and he says man you should do tren that's what I'm doing. I asked do you have caber? No but I take pills for my liver. Then it hit me he never took any time off from his last cycle so I tell him you are gonna really screw your self up. His response was well I don't make test on my own any more any way I just shook my head and walked away. I've tried to get him to join this site and get the correct info but he and his buddy know better every time they asked me a question they start to argue like for instance sust is not a mixture of different test. They actually had to Google it in front of me my God I'm thankful you all have and are willing to inform

LMAO that's crazy.I'm glad I don't talk to anyone at the gym,though I doubt anyone there is on AAS.I mostly workout with a bunch of senior citizens & the occasional fat chic.I like it.It keeps me focused on my workout.

Please don't send him here.

This please^ Though it would be kinda funny to see you,Dylan & buen get all medieval on his ass. :p

It's insane what people think in short term wow I'm seeing gainz. Long term Holy shit I see a bra in my future now and surgery.

Top Bottom