napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Side-effects of Anavar

koodos

Hi! I just finished your video about why you hate Anavar....... hate it for men. You said that it gave you shin splints and bad muscle pumps when doing cardio. I'm asking because I'm interested in starting to cycle and I wanna know what I'm getting into and you seem like you know what you're taking about. Would I get those same side-effects? I know women react way more to I than men so I'm just asking. Thanks so much!

To answer your questions you're going to need to post up your stats etc, are you male or female?

Anavar will have the uniques side effect of making you a serious lifters personal joke depository.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I just finished your video about why you hate Anavar....... hate it for men. You said that it gave you shin splints and bad muscle pumps when doing cardio. I'm asking because I'm interested in starting to cycle and I wanna know what I'm getting into and you seem like you know what you're taking about. Would I get those same side-effects? I know women react way more to I than men so I'm just asking. Thanks so much!
its possible but not likely because you would be doing a fraction of the dose assuming you are a female... why are you even using it? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

Anavar will have the uniques side effect of making you a serious lifters personal joke depository.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
The guy taking Anavar.
Hello? Anybody there?

Corny, but about the level of respect you'll get saying you run Var homegirl, errr homeboy.

Anavar sucks for dudes.. Yea it can make you harden up. Like to the point the pumps make any form of cardio painful
It's overpriced, over hyped for men.

Women is much more suitable.

I took Var in high school before I knew shit. The pharmacist in Mexico whom I couldn't communicate with due to my shitty Spanish probably got a freaking laugh out of it. As I walked off 'Pinche puto Americano negrito'...
If you were happy moonlight won best picture, or teared up watching The Notebook by yourself you might like Var.

Anavar is a chick drug. It has no place in a real man's cycle in my opinion.

It's weak as fuck and expensive, but works well on women with low sides. For guys, there are far far better options.

Top Bottom