napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

short Story of my newbie cycle at 20 years old

I was young and naive and just wanted to pass all the big guys in my gym.

I always had the urge to be the most Alpha at any gym i go to so i ordered some gear after googling, " Steroid for cutting" and came to the conclusion of ordering Test E and Masteron.

People at my gym have been wondering how i gained 17 pounds of muscle in 4 months while cutting and getting shredded lol.

I was 170lbs with a 14% body fat at the height of 5'11. I did not know much about gear at this time an ordered only $204 worth of gear thinking im doing a true steroid cycle. I did a newbie cycle of Test E 200mg a week and 150mg a week of masteron. (I randomly picked this dosage out of the blue at the time), In a 4 month period of training legs twice a week my squat went from 185lbs as a 1 rep max to 315 (Ass to grass). During this cycle i did not get the obvious side effects such as pimples and hair loss i reached 187lbs. However, due to the lack of knowledge about PCT i lost 7 pounds and alot of strength.

Not knowing anything about PCT i ordered some HCG an shot 2500ius ones a week for 2 weeks and took 50mg ed of clomid for 15 days. I lost alot of strength however, i managed to keep most of my size. In conclusion, i made a lot of dumb mistakes but now thanks to this website, and all of the supporting members I've learned the proper dosage and pct usage.

Im just glad that mistake didnt cost u any health reprocussions. 20 is awful young to do gear and can really mess up your natural testosterone . U got lucky unfortunatly not every onr gets lucky

Dedication2211 said:
I was young and naive and just wanted to pass all the big guys in my gym.

I always had the urge to be the most Alpha at any gym i go to so i ordered some gear after googling, " Steroid for cutting" and came to the conclusion of ordering Test E and Masteron.

People at my gym have been wondering how i gained 17 pounds of muscle in 4 months while cutting and getting shredded lol.

I was 170lbs with a 14% body fat at the height of 5'11. I did not know much about gear at this time an ordered only $204 worth of gear thinking im doing a true steroid cycle. I did a newbie cycle of Test E 200mg a week and 150mg a week of masteron. (I randomly picked this dosage out of the blue at the time), In a 4 month period of training legs twice a week my squat went from 185lbs as a 1 rep max to 315 (Ass to grass). During this cycle i did not get the obvious side effects such as pimples and hair loss i reached 187lbs. However, due to the lack of knowledge about PCT i lost 7 pounds and alot of strength.

Not knowing anything about PCT i ordered some HCG an shot 2500ius ones a week for 2 weeks and took 50mg ed of clomid for 15 days. I lost alot of strength however, i managed to keep most of my size. In conclusion, i made a lot of dumb mistakes but now thanks to this website, and all of the supporting members I've learned the proper dosage and pct usage.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us bro. It goes to show how much research and knowledge is important to cycling correctly and especially recovery. I'm very happy you are here at adrenaline rush and learning everything you can about the right way tondo things to ensure a safe and successful cycle

Top Bottom