napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Selfish indulgences

TX TERROR

It's the season for giving. However I know I personally buy myself as much crap as I give this time of year lol. What are your weaknesses this time of year?

Black Friday deals? I know I ended up with a ps4 when I swore I would do nothing but xmas shopping lol.

My biggest one has to be the GASP store at the gym...
That one is definitly a weakness. They get some sweet shit on clearness this time of year lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I actually tend to spend less on myself near the holidays, otherwise most people would have a hard time finding a gift for me. If there is something I want I usually just buy it other times of years, luxury items excluded.

I bought my kids a bunch of toys. My wife got a bunch of dresses and clothes. Then I bought a bunch of mods for my 2015 mustang gt and a good bit of gear from pharmalady lol. I can't help myself.

I don't really have that problem this time of the year, though I will capitalize on Black Friday deals for the savings a lot of times. I stocked up on a bunch of protein over Black Friday

It's the season for giving. However I know I personally buy myself as much crap as I give this time of year lol. What are your weaknesses this time of year?

Black Friday deals? I know I ended up with a ps4 when I swore I would do nothing but xmas shopping lol.

My biggest one has to be the GASP store at the gym...
That one is definitly a weakness. They get some sweet shit on clearness this time of year lol.

Guns man, it's definitely guns.. I love them but i'm starting to self regulate because to many don't make sense and I don't keep more than one or two in my house anyway so I have to pay to safely store them.

I have a wasr-10 Romanian ak, Chinese type 56, Hungarian ak 63, glock 26 and glock 43 for the tier one guns that matter. I also have a bunch of junk from when I didn't know better like a 40 cal sigma series smith and Wesson that jams every third round, even sent it back to the factory and they couldn't do anything with it. Kel tec p3at which is a cool gun, ruger lc9 which didn't hold up like I thought it would and a Taurus that I don't pay any attention to. I would like to have every eastern European and middle eastern ak that's worth having some day and of course a real Kalashnikov because it's my favorite gun. .They were pretty much all holiday buys, Christmas, birthday and wedding anniversary and then every other excuse I can think of to expand my collection as they sit in a storage locker.

Hell,every time I go out I see something and think,"oh,so and so would like this". I have a hard time stopping.I always feel a tiny bit of guilt when I spend $$ on myself.

I always end up adding to my backlog of video games or old sit coms on DVD (when there is a sale) lol. I have a weakness for a bargain.

Guns man, it's definitely guns.. I love them but i'm starting to self regulate because to many don't make sense and I don't keep more than one or two in my house anyway so I have to pay to safely store them.

I have a wasr-10 Romanian ak, Chinese type 56, Hungarian ak 63, glock 26 and glock 43 for the tier one guns that matter. I also have a bunch of junk from when I didn't know better like a 40 cal sigma series smith and Wesson that jams every third round, even sent it back to the factory and they couldn't do anything with it. Kel tec p3at which is a cool gun, ruger lc9 which didn't hold up like I thought it would and a Taurus that I don't pay any attention to. I would like to have every eastern European and middle eastern ak that's worth having some day and of course a real Kalashnikov because it's my favorite gun. .They were pretty much all holiday buys, Christmas, birthday and wedding anniversary and then every other excuse I can think of to expand my collection as they sit in a storage locker.
Ah dude I know that pain haha. Gotta stay away from the fire power. Addicting and expensive hobby for sure.

Car parts brother... there's always insanely good deals on parts online sometimes up to 20-25% off which can add up to huge savings. Cars have always been a huge passion of mine. Expensive but rewarding.

Didn't buy anything this year though. My wallet is thanking me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Finally broke down and bought an ar last week. Have been working 12+ hours ot a week for the past 3 months so I decided I earned it. It will just sitin the safe with all the other shit i bought and dont shoot.

Finally broke down and bought an ar last week. Have been working 12+ hours ot a week for the past 3 months so I decided I earned it. It will just sitin the safe with all the other shit i bought and dont shoot.

It's a matter of personal preference, I was younger and didn't have a lot of money when I bought my first one so I went with ak's because the ammo was about half the price and i'm not really planning on getting in any long range fire fight's any time soon so the range question doesn't even enter in to it. I just love to shoot them when it's warm out and realize that I can get twice as many rounds off at the same price using 7.62 with an ak as opposed to the 5.56 with an ar. Not to mention that back then by all accounts ak's were a more reliable weapon and they still are a more simple weapon. Most companies who make ar models have fixed the issues some time ago though so that does not really factor any more.

Watches right now. I bought 4 watches in the past 2 months an I'm hunting for more.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
That's a good one. I was the same way for a while. I used to get them from diesel. They have a way if taking your money quick lol.

That's a good one. I was the same way for a while. I used to get them from diesel. They have a way if taking your money quick lol.

I found this place online called jomashop. It's Crack. Crazy deals on watches.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Il check it out dude. I love watches myself. One more excuse for not saving lol.

well i have been buying sarms and gear like they are going out of style, and only a few bottles for my wife, all for me

I wish I could be even just slightly selfish..but being the mom and girlfriend that I am I dont ever indulge. .It's like I feel guilty if I buy something for myself..so if I have extra cash to spend its usually on the kiddos or bigb! But if I would at least kick myself in the butt to be a little selfish I would indulge on some new apparel! Nothing I have fits me its all too big..and ive actually been giving away my clothes to force myself to have to go shopping!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ya I need new clothes too but I never buy them lol my wifey gets mad too because my pants are baggy lol maybe that's what im getting for Christmas hahaha

ya I need new clothes too but I never buy them lol my wifey gets mad too because my pants are baggy lol maybe that's what im getting for Christmas hahaha
Let the wifey pick the clothes out hahaha!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom