napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Selfish indulgences

yep but it will be hard for her cuz some blue jeans don't fit my thighs even tho I aint huge like a lot of these knuckleheads on here I got big thighs, it is something I have to go and try on, hence the reason I don't go shopping lol

I wish I could be even just slightly selfish..but being the mom and girlfriend that I am I dont ever indulge. .It's like I feel guilty if I buy something for myself..so if I have extra cash to spend its usually on the kiddos or bigb! But if I would at least kick myself in the butt to be a little selfish I would indulge on some new apparel! Nothing I have fits me its all too big..and ive actually been giving away my clothes to force myself to have to go shopping!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
That's how my gf is. She shops at buckle though so it's all ridiculously over priced.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's how my gf is. She shops at buckle though so it's all ridiculously over priced.

I think its a woman thing lol..men tend to be selfish and women tend to be more giving lol no offense or anything. But yes buckle is completely over priced I don't ever see myselfhaving anything from there lol.

yep but it will be hard for her cuz some blue jeans don't fit my thighs even tho I aint huge like a lot of these knuckleheads on here I got big thighs, it is something I have to go and try on, hence the reason I don't go shopping lol
I hate trying things on lol but what I really hate are the lines. Damnit everytime I shop theres ALWAYS only 1 register open with 20 people waiting. Blaaaahhh.. this is why I still have to finish Christmas shopping! Lol

GASP is where its at for that issue.

I have the same issue. I cant where like levi's or wranglers. One they dont fit and two the ones that do look fucking stupid.

I can I just have to get the loose or baggy fit, buti have to be there to try them on every now and then I will hit wal mart or k mart and pick up some half off

I got a well deserved bonus, so I'll be using some of that to finally get my hair done! The rest will go towards paying off debt.

I got terror a PS4 and a shopping trip to Buckle... He's expensive. ;)

I got a well deserved bonus, so I'll be using some of that to finally get my hair done! The rest will go towards paying off debt.

I got terror a PS4 and a shopping trip to Buckle... He's expensive. ;)

gitcho hair did and toes and feets. I usually splurge on our budget monthly to keep my ol ladies nails and feet did I love feet and hands

It's a matter of personal preference, I was younger and didn't have a lot of money when I bought my first one so I went with ak's because the ammo was about half the price and i'm not really planning on getting in any long range fire fight's any time soon so the range question doesn't even enter in to it. I just love to shoot them when it's warm out and realize that I can get twice as many rounds off at the same price using 7.62 with an ak as opposed to the 5.56 with an ar. Not to mention that back then by all accounts ak's were a more reliable weapon and they still are a more simple weapon. Most companies who make ar models have fixed the issues some time ago though so that does not really factor any more.
This is from a professional soldiers point of veiw. AKs are for ill trained personal. A AR is so vastly superior as a professional tool. Never had a mechanical issue with my M4 while in action. Simply keep your AR maintained and it will do its job.
Finally broke down and bought an ar last week. Have been working 12+ hours ot a week for the past 3 months so I decided I earned it. It will just sitin the safe with all the other shit i bought and dont shoot.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

This is from a professional soldiers point of veiw. AKs are for ill trained personal. A AR is so vastly superior as a professional tool. Never had a mechanical issue with my M4 while in action. Simply keep your AR maintained and it will do its job.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

agreed with the AR but I do love the sound of an AK. LOL call me sick but it just gives me some flashbacks haha LIVE ACTION yeyeyeyeyeye

It's the season for giving. However I know I personally buy myself as much crap as I give this time of year lol. What are your weaknesses this time of year?

Black Friday deals? I know I ended up with a ps4 when I swore I would do nothing but xmas shopping lol.

My biggest one has to be the GASP store at the gym...
That one is definitly a weakness. They get some sweet shit on clearness this time of year lol.

fuck bro, the question for me is not "what is" but "what isnt?" LOLLL i spent more on others than i ever have this year but i have many self indulgences... SHOES are huge for me... i have nearly 100 pairs... mainly jordans and things of that nature... electronics, clothes... CARS... =)

Ya their stuff is nice, but it will break the bank too. Shit ain't cheap at all. I certainly have my share of GASP stuff that I've spent a small fortune on

Its so nice having the store here though at the gym. Hella clearence shit. I got a 1.5lb hoodie for 27 bucks. google gasp store. If you buy from them direct you will see some of the clearence deals. Not all but its better than bb.com

Especially during open house night at the gym. Bro I got like 15 shirts for $14 each. lol. Its ridiculous. I come home with a bag of shit almost every other day.

Top Bottom