napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone gotten bloods while on aromasin?

Sunshine1

I've searched over a bit and can't seem to find if anyone has gotten blood work done to check their estradiol levels while on PE aromasin. Just wanted to see before I put an order in

Honestly Bro bloodwork posted on line dont mean shit you dont know who too trust . Ive never had a problem with any sponser on this board but my sudgestion too you is do what I do do your reasearch on a potential soarce make a purchase and go get labs yourself if the numbers come back good youve found your home .only way too know for sure

I've searched over a bit and can't seem to find if anyone has gotten blood work done to check their estradiol levels while on PE aromasin. Just wanted to see before I put an order in

In one of the logs so,embody was getting bloods done on PE Aromasin but I can't remember who.

I didn't get bloodwork done, but I am certainly loving the effects of the Aromasin. 900mg test per week and 500mg deca per week, and dry as a bone thanks to PE Aromasin. I'm a believer for sure

In one of the logs so,embody was getting bloods done on PE Aromasin but I can't remember who.

I didn't get bloodwork done, but I am certainly loving the effects of the Aromasin. 900mg test per week and 500mg deca per week, and dry as a bone thanks to PE Aromasin. I'm a believer for sure

Rick- you running the standard protocol at 12.5 mg EOD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick- you running the standard protocol at 12.5 mg EOD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is where I started, but I went to 12.5mg ED to reduce water further. That has worked very well for me there with all that aromatization

Well, I'm sure if there were any estro sides you'd be feeling them, I'll give'em a try

I'll be running aromasin soon and I'll do blood work. I'll be testing the Letro next week so I'll post those blood results when they come back. Prolly the end of next week.

there's some excellent logs going on with PE aromasin and everyone is having nothing but stellar results...

there's some excellent logs going on with PE aromasin and everyone is having nothing but stellar results...

I can certainly vouch for that myself. Running nearly a gram of test along with deca and using PE Aromasin exclusively that has kept my estrogen in check the whole way. I've stayed dry and lean, and libido has been through the roof.....That says a LOT right there!

Man there is a log on here of someone running their aromasin and having bloods done, I just read it the other day.

I had to get off aromasin and go back on anastrozol. For some reason I felt very wierd. Hard to describe on 12.5 and even 25 of aromasin. And it went away when I switched. Going get bloods in the morning g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I had to get off aromasin and go back on anastrozol. For some reason I felt very wierd. Hard to describe on 12.5 and even 25 of aromasin. And it went away when I switched. Going get bloods in the morning g

That's weird.. What were your symptoms?

That's weird.. What were your symptoms?
I just felt fucking weird man. Hard to explain, I was dead tired but it came in waves, maybe a slight tingle, when I would lay in bed and stretch and tighten up my legs it felt wierd. I wish I would have had the energy to go last week to get blood work done while feeling like that to see what was going on. But I decided to save it for after I switched.

I thought about jumping back on it just to go get tested but I just hate that feeling of feeling like that.

There was a recent post of drb-iac explaining that estrogen level need to be balanced. To much Aromasin would lower estrogen too much making you feel like crap. Since everyone is different, we all need to find the right dosage, since not everyone builds up the same amount of estrogen. The average dose would be 12.5mg per day, however it could be lower or higher for you.

Are you sure was Aromasin causing those issues? Could have been something else?

I take 12.5mg PE Aromasin and feel good.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

There was a recent post of drb-iac explaining that estrogen level need to be balanced. To much Aromasin would lower estrogen too much making you feel like crap. Since everyone is different, we all need to find the right dosage, since not everyone builds up the same amount of estrogen. The average dose would be 12.5mg per day, however it could be lower or higher for you.

Are you sure was Aromasin causing those issues? Could have been something else?

I take 12.5mg PE Aromasin and feel good.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk
It's the only thing in my regiment that has changed. On trt or on cycle I have never had to run anything for my estrogen unless my test was above 600 which that has only been 1 time. On my first cycle I ran test at 500 and felt great. It was only when I was told I need to run it that I started. Then I went to aromasin and I'm guessing that I did not have stable levels. When I get off cycle and cruise I may try it again just to see but it was horrible. Felt like shit, body felt run down maybe like the start of the flu.

I just felt fucking weird man. Hard to explain, I was dead tired but it came in waves, maybe a slight tingle, when I would lay in bed and stretch and tighten up my legs it felt wierd. I wish I would have had the energy to go last week to get blood work done while feeling like that to see what was going on. But I decided to save it for after I switched.

I thought about jumping back on it just to go get tested but I just hate that feeling of feeling like that.

I would be willing to bet that your estrogen got too low. That's what your symptoms sound like to me

Top Bottom