napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone gotten bloods while on aromasin?

That's what I'm thinking also. Terrible feeling. Standard is what 12.5 eOd?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes that is standard dose, but everyone is different. Some need more, some need less. You just have to figure out what works best for you

I'll be having them done early Feb. I was using AG guys aromasin and my bloods came back at 49 for my ester.. fuckin cunts man. Switched right over to PE Aromasin so I hope its better but I can't totally tell without bloods as I don't show estro sides.

I'll be having them done early Feb. I was using AG guys aromasin and my bloods came back at 49 for my ester.. fuckin cunts man. Switched right over to PE Aromasin so I hope its better but I can't totally tell without bloods as I don't show estro sides.

It's unfortunate cause at one point they were good. Switching to PE was a good move. I know there is blood work floating around in one of the logs. I just got blood work done and awaiting numbers so I can see how potent their letro is.

I have no doubt at all that it will improve dramatically. AG guys stuff has been bunk for a while, so no surprise there, and the PE stuff is awesome. You are in good hands now

6758332080f01c5c477fdfffcb86c7a5.jpg
6462771d2fd59300a53a5884e29bf5b5.jpg

350mg robotest
800mg roboEQ
Phurious B12 1000 e5d
1mg anastrozol e3d pharmacy
.5mg caber e4d
GW 50516 ed
Sr9009 ed
I feel great af

6758332080f01c5c477fdfffcb86c7a5.jpg
6462771d2fd59300a53a5884e29bf5b5.jpg

350mg robotest
800mg roboEQ
Phurious B12 1000 e5d
1mg anastrozol e3d pharmacy
.5mg caber e4d
GW 50516 ed
Sr9009 ed
I feel great af

so it was in fact the adverse and your estrogen was too high and as you can see is having a negative effect on blood pressure as well... that number absolutely needs to come down... are you still using arimidex? arimidex just does not cut it if your estrogen sensitive but you definitely need to get that down... you asked earlier and yes, you were correct on the aromasin dosing... 12.5 mg eod and i would start there or possibly go a week every day and then drop to every other day

so it was in fact the adverse and your estrogen was too high and as you can see is having a negative effect on blood pressure as well... that number absolutely needs to come down... are you still using arimidex? arimidex just does not cut it if your estrogen sensitive but you definitely need to get that down... you asked earlier and yes, you were correct on the aromasin dosing... 12.5 mg eod and i would start there or possibly go a week every day and then drop to every other day
I'll try it again but I feel it's crashing my estrogen more than anything. The only reason I say that is because the 1st cycle I took with test/tren both 500 I didn't take a ai at all. And I felt great. I never felt this way till I switched to aromasin. When I don't take a ai my estrogen number is around 64. That's what it was last time which is high but I felt great. And now I'm taking arimidex e3d and feel great.

I think my BP was 135/73

But I'll give it another shot and see what it does. Will keep you posted. Will start it friday.

Your alanine is ridiculous high. You running any kidney and liver support? Wonder if that's the Arimidex showing is ugly side.

It could be. Arimadex can skew a few different health values, including lipids as well. One of many reasons I don't care for the stuff

Your total Test is showing 3942. Your Estradiol is high at 59.3, but it's not ridiculously high relative to how high your Test is. Remember the estradiol number on these labs are relative to normal test levels (300 to 900), not supraphysiological levels like your current level of Test. So if you feel great I say don't crash your estradiol, however just keep a very close watch for any symptoms.......itchy nipples, puffiness around the nipples, swollen ankles and feet etc.

I'll try it again but I feel it's crashing my estrogen more than anything. The only reason I say that is because the 1st cycle I took with test/tren both 500 I didn't take a ai at all. And I felt great. I never felt this way till I switched to aromasin. When I don't take a ai my estrogen number is around 64. That's what it was last time which is high but I felt great. And now I'm taking arimidex e3d and feel great.

I think my BP was 135/73

But I'll give it another shot and see what it does. Will keep you posted. Will start it friday.

just keep the dosing more moderate and see how that works different for you... what did you dose aromasin in the past? perhaps cut it in half this time

just keep the dosing more moderate and see how that works different for you... what did you dose aromasin in the past? perhaps cut it in half this time
.75 ml so 18.75mg

I started 12.5 last night. Should I run it every day for 4 or 5 days or go every other day.

Your alanine is ridiculous high. You running any kidney and liver support? Wonder if that's the Arimidex showing is ugly side.
99fd28624087fa24596fa8190b30981d.jpg
I started taking this when I seen those numbers. But also I was told it could be from heart burn medicine also. Immature get retested with my prolactin for the hell of it.

Top Bottom