napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to break and draw from an ampule...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Many have confusion on using ampules as opposed to vials for injections... I thought it would be nice to share an educational video on how to do this process to help with any confusion some have... I found this when helping explain to someone about how the process goes... Hopefully this helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8nuO8N4Fs

I hate ampules and avoid them with a passion, but this is some great info for those that do use them. Very informative and helpful

Wow! I never saw that one before. I thought for sure when she turned it upside down, it was going to come out!

Amps are the fucking devil. Hate them. Great vid though and much needed information. Hell we just had a guy get glass in his amp here. Good post DG

only benefit of amps are they can be separated by single dosages and vials cannot (unless you like preloading syringes). Plus the chance of contamination and infection are lowered as each amps content remain completely untouched until broken open for usage instead of with vials u run more risk of contaminating the entire vial. On the other hand, vials give you more precise dosages instead of only 1ml per amp. Both have pros and cons, but i prefer vials due to the option of precise dosing without having to break extra amps.

i know some don't prefer amps but if you want some Test norma from hipo for example, which everyone would be missing out on if they didn't try, they come in amps, so its important to understand how to use them so your not completely lost when you get them... plenty of high grade aas come in amps so its just something to be well versed on... you can never know too much but you can always know too little...

i know some don't prefer amps but if you want some Test norma from hipo for example, which everyone would be missing out on if they didn't try, they come in amps, so its important to understand how to use them so your not completely lost when you get them... plenty of high grade aas come in amps so its just something to be well versed on... you can never know too much but you can always know too little...

^True, good point. Some compounds only come in amp form especially pharma.

This is a great video, Dylan.

You can easily see how to break the ampoule neck without any problem. I always opened them using a clean cloth but I know there are some ampoule openers available in online stores like amazon.

Thanks!

Hipo

wow..I used thousands of those in the 70-80's. It was the only way I ever saw gear. I could add a few things here. Why is she filtering? It is every bit as sterile or even more so then a 10ml vial.
Be sure that you do have the right size needle. An 18gx1.5. Here is a BIG TIP...use either a hacksaw blade or a triangular file (preferred) and score the colored band with a few strokes until you can see your cut. ALWAYS immediately tilt the amp to a 45 degree angle and stick the point of your pin in there. This way you get every drop. Also pay attention to angle of cut on your pin and have it sitting in the bottom so that it is facing the glass wall. When you do this you suck that amp dry.

wow..I used thousands of those in the 70-80's. It was the only way I ever saw gear. I could add a few things here. Why is she filtering? It is every bit as sterile or even more so then a 10ml vial.
Be sure that you do have the right size needle. An 18gx1.5. Here is a BIG TIP...use either a hacksaw blade or a triangular file (preferred) and score the colored band with a few strokes until you can see your cut. ALWAYS immediately tilt the amp to a 45 degree angle and stick the point of your pin in there. This way you get every drop. Also pay attention to angle of cut on your pin and have it sitting in the bottom so that it is facing the glass wall. When you do this you suck that amp dry.

Sorry-after you make the score with your file use a paper towel and break away from your score. This means take the score and point it away from you...break by pulling back

Ya roids24 has a bunch of fucking amps too lol. Sometimes I just gotta suck it up. It really comes down to laziness. haha

Haven't used them since my first cycle but I found it pretty easy. Score the line with the tip of a knife then grab the tip firmly with a tshirt or rag and gently snap it off. I thought it was pretty cake but it seems to be a big problem for most people. Guess I'm an amp Olympian [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Its really not that hard if u have an ampule popper. Super simple and clean

PHURIOUS

Well I am pretty excited. I have my sis the MD endocrinologist, my bother a Ph.D organic chemist who has done lots of work for big pharm and my boys including Jake. We are all going to live together in a 2000sq ft house till christmas. The first question I asked about this youtube vid was...why the hell is she filtering out of an ampule???

Well brother will answer that tomorrow. He will give you the history of test cyp in the usa while all of Europe made test E. He will also tell you the history of the ampule. He will tell you why you should filter the aas out of an amp.
He is called drb also. It is Bert and Bob. I am Bert. Should be fun. If you want answers from any of them just ask. Jake too.
Jake just checked his BF at 5% and he is now 205 lbs. Cool huh? Bother drb is 6'1 178 and 5% BF. Sis is 5'5 and 115. She won't say BF. Aint that just like a woman. I am 67, brother is 65, and sis is 58.
It is already a Merry Christmas for me!!!

Top Bottom