napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Self administered TRT?

caferacer

Guys, thank you for all the help in the past with my RAD-140, GW cycles. I am 57 years old and 150 lbs. and tired of getting a daily beat down from 25 year olds on the jiu jitsu mats. I have all of the symptoms of low T with one exception, actual low T. I went to a local office of a national chain and had bloodwork done and sadly (or happily) my 659 disqualifies me from treatment with them. But I want to be stronger, build muscle, and all the other things higher test can do for me. Is there a way to replicate a TRT protocol using products from Domestic Supply? TBH, I want more than I got from my last SARMS cycle. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Also, advice on HCG too. I'm super interested to hear what you guys are doing. Thanks in advance.

edit: the nurse also said my estradiol was 22 so "no conversion" according to her

Last edited:
I appreciate your determination to take it to the next level but at this point it sounds like your bf% is too high for a cycle and your Test level is really good, in fact that is my target number when on a TRT dose. Feel free to lay out your current diet for feedback. A clear plan with a long period of caloric deficit is probably the best way forward right now. There are SARMS stacks for cutting at Sarms.forsale that could enhance fat loss...

What's a good bf% to target? To be honest I don't feel I'm carrying much fat. I should probably get a real bf test. I just don't trust the Renpho...

659 at 57 is absurdly high. You would be a fool to start TRT.

Woooow those levels at your age is amazing that?s more the double what mine was when I was natural and that?s in my mid to late 20s. Now that I?m 31 When I?m off Test my levels are In the 500s but that?s with my natural Test boosting protocols.

To be clear, I could definitely stand to lean out a little and a caloric deficit is a great idea. I rolled for (9) six minute rounds at jiu jitsu tonight and weighed 146.8 afterwards on a 5'5" frame. I'm on weight to compete at light feather! I will post a pic and would be grateful for your feedback. I'm also wondering if the bloodwork is right. I assumed it was correct because they have every incentive to onboard me as a client.

Yea, I?d say 16% bf at this point. I believe there is a sticky here that will walk you through process of getting bloods on your own to double check the numbers. Keep us posted...

Thanks for the feedback guys! This forum is an amazing resource. I should mention that I owned a CrossFit affiliate for four years until August so I do a lot of olympic lifting (I did half an hour of c&j's @75% bodyweight this morning) and traditional body building weightlifting in addition to three brutal bjj sessions a week. Jiu jitsu academies are still closed here so it's strictly a "fight club" scenario.

I'm going to get some independent bloodwork and will report back.

hey bro, from that picture you are at least 20%... so you want to get that down but it most certainly can be done

Definitely looking good for 57 bro. All you need to do is tighten up your diet and cardio. Some GW-501516 would be a great non suppressive addition.

As for diet, I worked a 16 hour intermittent fast for nearly two years and was at least a couple percent leaner. That fell apart during quarantine. I dropped 25 lbs seven years ago and, for me, the quick way to a caloric deficit is to make at least one meal a day a big salad. Greg Doucette does the same so I think I will that will be the new plan. Also, "put down the fork!!!" lol

I did not have great results with GW when I added it to my RAD cycle. I may be one of those few that just doesn't respond well to it, most likely due to being old AF. Having said that, I forgot I had a bottle of Cardazol from Banned Nutrition and I popped a couple last night an hour before jiu jitsu and felt great. It was the first time I didn't have to sit out a round in two months. I will start following Dylan's daily protocol for it and report back. Initial results are promising.

Looking good brother but I don't think TRT is what you want right now. I agree with getting the fat down a bit and maybe looking at your sleep quality. That is often overlooked.

Top Bottom