napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

second wind

xmann

Just a thought I had today and one thing I have been noticing.

I usually dose my SARMs in the morning and test cyp wed and sunday but I have been taking my aromasin in the afternoon evening and I feel like I get a second wind almost energy boost after I take it. I assume this is a good thing and helping the full cycle have maximum effect? I definitely don't think it is bad! I remember back when I first experimented with SARMs only using ostarine and gw and I did a mini pct with Toremifene Citrate I felt tired in the beginning then after maybe about a week this went away and got a second wind from it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the tired would be due to the suppression and perhaps a overload in estrogen causing? The boost comes from blocking the estrogen and letting the SARMS and +test do its thing?

I usually dose my SARMs in the morning and test cyp wed and sunday but I have been taking my aromasin in the afternoon evening and I feel like I get a second wind almost energy boost after I take it. I assume this is a good thing and helping the full cycle have maximum effect? I definitely don't think it is bad! I remember back when I first experimented with SARMs only using ostarine and gw and I did a mini pct with Toremifene Citrate I felt tired in the beginning then after maybe about a week this went away and got a second wind from it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the tired would be due to the suppression and perhaps a overload in estrogen causing? The boost comes from blocking the estrogen and letting the SARMS and +test do its thing?

You really shouldn't be noticing a different feeling really from the Aromasin in my opinion. What is your test dose, and what is your Aromasin dose and how often is that taken?

You really shouldn't be noticing a different feeling really from the Aromasin in my opinion. What is your test dose, and what is your Aromasin dose and how often is that taken?

350mg test cyp / week
12.5 mg EOD aromasin

lethargy is mainly caused by your liver rejecting toxic intake... thats the first culprit on cycle but suppression is right there as elevated or too low of estrogen... aromasin itself is not giving you the second wind though... sarms generally give a huge sense of well being and energy and being that your also on test, you should be feeling amazing... its not surprise...

Top Bottom