napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle toughts

Max05

Hi everyone!:)

Stats: 5,11- 190lbs-10,11%

I want to do another cycle soon. I was thinking about:
1-4 weeks of DBOL at 30 mg ( even tho i know you guys are not big fans of DBOL;)
1-10/12 weeks of TEST PROP at 110 mg every other day.

I want to add another compound but i don't know what. I thought about EQUIPOSE but i dont like to run long cycles. I prefer keeping them at 10-12weeks MAX.
So do you guys have any suggestions?

This is my second cycle. My first one was 1-12 weeks of TEST PROP at 80 mg EOD and 1-4 weeks of turinabol at 40 mg. I made some great gains and got literally no side effects at all.

Thanks a lot! :)

1-4 weeks of DBOL at 30 mg ( even tho i know you guys are not big fans of DBOL;)

I want to add another compound but i don't know what. I thought about EQUIPOSE but i dont like to run long cycles. I prefer keeping them at 10-12weeks MAX.

This is my second cycle. My first one was 1-12 weeks of TEST PROP at 80 mg EOD and 1-4 weeks of turinabol at 40 mg. I made some great gains and got literally no side effects at all.

That's actually plenty for a 2nd cycle bro. You could add something like NPP at 100mg EOD since you want to keep the cycle shorter, but that's about your only option, and I think that's a bit premature for a second cycle to be honest

Yeah you're right, i should probably just stay with that. Thanks! :)

No problem buddy.

One thing you might consider is adding in some sarms which could really enhance the cycle. Adding in some LGD and RAD would really help,your gains throughout. You can get them from www.sarmsx.com and here is how they would be laid out

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

hey brother, i will fix the entire cycle for you but you never gave your actual goals... what are you wanting to accomplish from the cycle?

Hi Dylan! love your videos btw!:)

I definitely want to put some size. I know i will loose some of my gains with DBOL but i lost literally nothing from my first cycle and i'll obviously use an AI. I want to add a good 15 pounds of muscle and i know i can do it. I work hard and want to go as far as possible in the bodybuilding world!

Curious as to what you gained from 1st cycle as far as kept gainz. Just trying to gauge what there is on tap for you growth wise. Your HT/WT make me curious where you were pre-AAS.

Top Bottom