napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX problem

c0ma

Hello, I purchased a Recomp stack from sarmsx.com using my fathers credit card (he didnt know where to buy so I showed him) and i've been emailing back and forth with the sarmsx support team, specifically one dude named Justin Colton. He is asking for front and back scans of the credit card used, ive already sent photo copies of the license and document he said I was required to sign. Did anyone else have to go through this? Also, any advice would be appreciated.

Yes it is normal protocol...just black out your SS# as well as the middle #'s on the credit card as they don't need that information.
it is for your protection against fraud actually..

Okay Thank you so much! Also the SS# is the 3 digits on the back correct?

Last edited:
Hello, I purchased a Recomp stack from sarmsx.com using my fathers credit card (he didnt know where to buy so I showed him) and i've been emailing back and forth with the sarmsx support team, specifically one dude named Justin Colton. He is asking for front and back scans of the credit card used, ive already sent photo copies of the license and document he said I was required to sign. Did anyone else have to go through this? Also, any advice would be appreciated.

This is all normal protocol for orders over 500$ brother. There's nothing to worry about whatsoever. This is done to protect sarmsx against fraud which has happened in the past. You are good to go my friend

Wait...so for ALL orders from sarmsx now you need to send them an email with scanned image of your drivers license (address blacked out I'm assuming) , SS card w/ middle numbers blacked out?? Do all this?? I don't have a scanner would picture taking with my cell phone suffice??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait...so for ALL orders from sarmsx now you need to send them an email with scanned image of your drivers license (address blacked out I'm assuming) , SS card w/ middle numbers blacked out?? Do all this?? I don't have a scanner would picture taking with my cell phone suffice??

Ya I used a camera to do mine...

$500 or more

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Yes, normal for larger purchases. It protects the interests of both the customer and merchant

Yes that's perfectly fine bro.

Top Bottom