napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx Sketchy?

NickSanchez208

Hey guys just purchased my sarms the other day and now they're wanting me to "Please send us front and back of the debit/credit cards along with ID proofs of the cardholders (such as driving license or passport)." I'm sure its just standard procedure but figured it wouldn't hurt to check the forums first. Thanks everyone.

perfectly normal brother the reason is because people have ordered, received their orders and then disputed the charges and kept the product. believe me I have spent thousands with sarmsx and never had any issues and you will see your charge from china, no worries there either the product ships from the US

You only do it once, then you are good to go for future orders

shit iono bout that I think anything over a certain amount of money you have to do it, I think I have had to do it the last few times I ordered. but either way nothing sketchy about it its all good.

i would actually say this is the exact opposite of sketchy bro, a sketchy site would take your credit card for a large payment and not want any proof of ownership

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Just got my Recomp Stack today. This is probably my 4th or 5th order through sarmsx. In my experience, they only ask you this on your first order. Every order after that it's not a requirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sketchy? NO, not sketchy... sketchy for protecting against fraud? see, people try to get fucking cut and pull shit where they order and then either commit fraud with someone else information or pull a chargeback scam... so they are protecting you and themselves...

Best customer service I've ever had online or elsewhere. Can't say enough positive things about SARMSX!

This is covered all the time. It's a perfectly normal procedure and there's nothing to worry about bro. You are good

I would of not started the thread with sketchy bro. You have every right to be concerned but you could of just said sarmx CC procedure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I wasn't trying to say they are sketchy hence the question mark, it was more of a question than a statement. However, I should have probably phrased that more carefully. Either way you guys answered my question and I'm going through with the purchase! Heres to a good cycle! Thanks again everyone.

Thanks guys! I wasn't trying to say they are sketchy hence the question mark, it was more of a question than a statement. However, I should have probably phrased that more carefully. Either way you guys answered my question and I'm going through with the purchase! Heres to a good cycle! Thanks again everyone.
i want you to know its a very fair question because for some its hard to understand but this shit goes on with many research sites and i know this firsthand from talking with other owners... its becoming a bigger problem every year as scammers come up with newer methods... you are in good hands bro, i GUARANTEE you that and clearly, being in the public eye, im not going to say that without certainty... im looking forward to your results broseph... please continue to keep us updated

Top Bottom