napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SarmsX CB FORM?

Dylan has helped me out several times as someone new to the board. ( I am also technically challenged) LOL but his word is his bond. A friend of mine watched several of his well researched videos and I asked him If he ( dylan) had any telling signs of dishonesty or sociopathic behavior. His answer: None. My friend is a forensic psychiatrist. His clients outside his private practice are Criminals and he is a national expert on the insanity plea. Its pretty hard to fool him... too bad for the psychopaths he has to certify as to whether they are sane enough to stand trial.

What companies name that showed on your bank statement?

My Bank declined a charge from PPHealth NY and a charge from TRDHealth (Hong Kong). I emailed Justin and he said that they use both.

Any Thoughts?

you will just have to call your bank and authorize the charge... banks will do that from many payment processors but once you give the green light, it will not be an issue...

Dylan has helped me out several times as someone new to the board. ( I am also technically challenged) LOL but his word is his bond. A friend of mine watched several of his well researched videos and I asked him If he ( dylan) had any telling signs of dishonesty or sociopathic behavior. His answer: None. My friend is a forensic psychiatrist. His clients outside his private practice are Criminals and he is a national expert on the insanity plea. Its pretty hard to fool him... too bad for the psychopaths he has to certify as to whether they are sane enough to stand trial.

i really appreciate that brother... one thing you will always get from me is the truth... i will always shoot it straight, whether you want to hear it or not... i really appreciate you writing this brother... thank you!

yep my fraud alert called me and i had to authorize the charges so that is a good thing i guess pain in the ass but better than shit gettin taken out unauthorized

Just received this e-mail also, and it put me on alert to be honest as no ones ever asked me for photos of my DL or CC...thank god for this search function on this forum, iv read through the past 4 pages on this thread and iv been put at ease. my order was for $477 but cuz of international postage fee's it'll add up to $546. I will comply but be covering up the middle 8 digits and ccv number and my DL number.

Just received this e-mail also, and it put me on alert to be honest as no ones ever asked me for photos of my DL or CC...thank god for this search function on this forum, iv read through the past 4 pages on this thread and iv been put at ease. my order was for $477 but cuz of international postage fee's it'll add up to $546. I will comply but be covering up the middle 8 digits and ccv number and my DL number.
You are good to go bro. I know it seems a little strange, but it's all part of protocol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Same thing happened to me. I just placed an order last night and got an email this morning requesting I send over a copy of my CC and ID. I was told I could block out the middle 8 digits of my cards so that's what I did. Sent it back over to Justin and now waiting for the outcome.
So far I've seen nothing but honest and positive energy from this forum so I don't suspect there's any funny business going on.
I mean for Pete's sake, it speaks volumes when the owner/administrator and head moderator personally responds to your questions. That would be like Mark Zuckerberg replying to your concerns and questions about your Facebook account, which is NEVER going to happen.
If Dylan say's he'd personally take care of you if there's any problems then I'd say you're good to go!

Same thing happened to me. I just placed an order last night and got an email this morning requesting I send over a copy of my CC and ID. I was told I could block out the middle 8 digits of my cards so that's what I did. Sent it back over to Justin and now waiting for the outcome.
So far I've seen nothing but honest and positive energy from this forum so I don't suspect there's any funny business going on.
I mean for Pete's sake, it speaks volumes when the owner/administrator and head moderator personally responds to your questions. That would be like Mark Zuckerberg replying to your concerns and questions about your Facebook account, which is NEVER going to happen.
If Dylan say's he'd personally take care of you if there's any problems then I'd say you're good to go!

yes he is here in the flesh answering questions just like he said he would in the vids. he stands behind sarmsx 100 percent and not that my opinion counts I do too. what did you order and when do you plan on starting and please let us know how it works out for you

yes he is here in the flesh answering questions just like he said he would in the vids. he stands behind sarmsx 100 percent and not that my opinion counts I do too. what did you order and when do you plan on starting and please let us know how it works out for you

With over 7K posts and being a senior member I would think your opinion holds just as much weight as his, haha.
I ordered the 12 week healing stack and plan on starting as soon as it gets here. I will most definitely post my progress!

With over 7K posts and being a senior member I would think your opinion holds just as much weight as his, haha.
I ordered the 12 week healing stack and plan on starting as soon as it gets here. I will most definitely post my progress!

awesome well if you have any questions please ask, and thanks for the compliment but I have been on sarmsx for a year and a half and love it

I believe this is to prevent customers from doing "chargebacks" which is very common. Essentially the customer will receive their order and claim they didn't so they get a refund as well as the products.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

that is exactly it. unfortunately there are turds in the world that dispute the charges after they get the product and guess who is left holding the empty bag, sarmsx. it is totally for the businesses protection it is a little unnerving at first but I cannot find anywhere anyone has said they have been fucked over by sarmsx. have they received boxes opened or smashed by the postal service yes but once it is out of sarmsx hands not much you can do unless they would offer some type of insurance but I don't see that happening. but who knows

Have you heard anything back yet? I'm still waiting for my order to be processed. My bank contacted me yesterday morning to confirm if I had authorized the charges and I have yet to find out what's the deal with my order. Was just wondering what was your update.

Have you heard anything back yet? I'm still waiting for my order to be processed. My bank contacted me yesterday morning to confirm if I had authorized the charges and I have yet to find out what's the deal with my order. Was just wondering what was your update.

it should process soon bro it takes a couple of days to process and get ready to ship also check your spam and junkmail sometimes it goes there

My order arrived yesterday without any hiccups (apart from my local post office's incompetence). Can't wait to get started. Thanks guys!

My order arrived yesterday without any hiccups (apart from my local post office's incompetence). Can't wait to get started. Thanks guys!
Thanks for the update. Glad everything went smooth bro!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom