napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX Ordering Requirements - Looking for Feedback

Cabo_35

Hello,

I just placed my first order with SarmsX and received a confirming email requesting that I send them a picture of the front and back of my credit card as well as proof of ID. See request below:

"Please send us front and back of the debit/credit card along with ID proof of the cardholder (such as driving license or passport).
This is a merchant requirement to protect themselves from possible fraud. You can hide the middle 8 digits of the card and ID."

I am curious if any of you have received and complied with this same request. I am extremely skeptical about sending this information to anybody, let alone a vendor I have never done business with before.

Any feedback that any of you have to offer relative to your experience when receiving this request and how you handled it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

It's all legit, if you search it on here it happens with orders over a certain dollar amount to protect themselves from scammers.

yep everytime I order same thing and never any probs you can black out the first 12 numbers on the front

They split my order for me last time, pretty cool except my Bank stopped it and I had to call them and verify SARMSX. Either way I will have it today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I just placed my first order with SarmsX and received a confirming email requesting that I send them a picture of the front and back of my credit card as well as proof of ID. See request below:

"Please send us front and back of the debit/credit card along with ID proof of the cardholder (such as driving license or passport).
This is a merchant requirement to protect themselves from possible fraud. You can hide the middle 8 digits of the card and ID."

I am curious if any of you have received and complied with this same request. I am extremely skeptical about sending this information to anybody, let alone a vendor I have never done business with before.

Any feedback that any of you have to offer relative to your experience when receiving this request and how you handled it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

This is a subject that comes up,here on a daily basis almost, but I assure you it's perfctly normal as part of the ordering process for orders over a specific amount.

I know at first it sounds a little weird but I assure you there's nothing to worry about at all my friend. It's all part of standard protocol for fraud protection

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hey bro... this is completely normal procedure... you have nothing to worry about... its to prevent fraud.. what always makes me laugh is people that say "im not sending my credit card info" but then they dont realize they just used their card to make the transaction... its not like they dont already have your number! LOLLL they are protecting you and them from fraud! thats all bro

Top Bottom