napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX Problem

Maxsec

Hi,
I tried to make a purchase from Sarmsx yesterday, and I got emails back today asking for photo copies of the front and back of my credit card and photo ID. I've never had a company ask for this before, and find it more than a little bit suspicious. I informed Sarmsx of my reservation, to which they haven't replied as to why they would need this info.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can someone recommend another company to purchase from?

Thanks

You are fine Brother...we all have gone through it...block out your SS# and the middle digits of your credit card as they don't need those #'s

it a protection against fraud for YOU and SARMX

Yes- this is quite common. SarmsX is on point bro. There's nothing to be suspicious about. They are protecting themselves from fraud. You can also purchase through Western Union. Email n talk it over with Justin. You'll be taken care of homie. 100% guarantee

Hi,
I tried to make a purchase from Sarmsx yesterday, and I got emails back today asking for photo copies of the front and back of my credit card and photo ID. I've never had a company ask for this before, and find it more than a little bit suspicious. I informed Sarmsx of my reservation, to which they haven't replied as to why they would need this info.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can someone recommend another company to purchase from?

Thanks

That's actually standard normal protocol for orders over a specific amount. There's nothing to worry about at all. This is for fraud protection on the company end because of order issues in the past

Top Bottom