napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx CB Form Hold Question

Jaacyn71

I did a google search and found some posts with basic information about the hold form and I get the fraud prevention aspect of it. I was hoping someone could give me an idea of how long (same day, 3 days from now, a week) before the CB Info. request will get sent via email and what info. it requires so I might get the info. or copies made and available. Hoping someone might have done this form already and can give me a heads up.

Thanks for any info!

Jason

Copy of drivers license…..black out your SS# they don't need that
Copy of credit card (front & back)…………black out the middle 8 #'s they don't need those

Then maybe throw in a few noodz of the old lady for good measure…;)

I did a google search and found some posts with basic information about the hold form and I get the fraud prevention aspect of it. I was hoping someone could give me an idea of how long (same day, 3 days from now, a week) before the CB Info. request will get sent via email and what info. it requires so I might get the info. or copies made and available. Hoping someone might have done this form already and can give me a heads up.

Thanks for any info!

Jason
hey brother, good question... generally it takes 1-2 days to get the form but REMEMBER, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER too because for whatever reason, it often ends up in peoples' spam... i have no clue why but make sure to check that.. if you do not have it after 2 days, pm me and i will get in touch with them for you

Hey thanks Dylan! I did receive the form and info. request this am. I wasn't sure where to send the info. since they just said to send it back, so I sent a reply email to the CS representative who was on the original info. request email. Is that where I am supposed to send the info?

It seems like Sarmsx is your go to supplier, ever think about a sticky thread with like a "1st Time Sarmsx Order? Read This" and outline the process including maybe a section on the CB hold form? I know the info. everyone has supplied has been a huge help and if it was in a sticky thread on the sarmsx subforum, I think it would help a lot of new people like myself. Just a thought.

Thanks again for the forums, videos and feedback, appreciate all of it while trying to educate myself.

J

Hey thanks Dylan! I did receive the form and info. request this am. I wasn't sure where to send the info. since they just said to send it back, so I sent a reply email to the CS representative who was on the original info. request email. Is that where I am supposed to send the info?

It seems like Sarmsx is your go to supplier, ever think about a sticky thread with like a "1st Time Sarmsx Order? Read This" and outline the process including maybe a section on the CB hold form? I know the info. everyone has supplied has been a huge help and if it was in a sticky thread on the sarmsx subforum, I think it would help a lot of new people like myself. Just a thought.

Thanks again for the forums, videos and feedback, appreciate all of it while trying to educate myself.

J
actually, i like that a lot... thats an excellent.. i will get something soon for that... thanks bro... yes, you can also send it to [email protected]

i appreciate it bro

I am having the same issue now...its been 7 days since my order was put on Hold and I havent recieved any contact for further info. Nothing in Spam. Tried contacting them through their site and by responding to the initial order confirmation emails...nothing...also tried the gmail...radio silence....however, my 2 earlier orders went through no probs. Those were of smaller $ values.
Definitely figured id be hearing back or recieving the form and additional info request by now.

I am having the same issue now...its been 7 days since my order was put on Hold and I havent received any contact for further info. Nothing in Spam. Tried contacting them through their site and by responding to the initial order confirmation emails...nothing...also tried the gmail...radio silence....however, my 2 earlier orders went through no probs. Those were of smaller $ values.
Definitely figured id be hearing back or receiving the form and additional info request by now.

Im starting to wonder if I should try to order elsewhere. Anyone out there experience this sort of lengthy wait time w no response?
Customer support doesn't seem to be a priority these days.

Im starting to wonder if I should try to order elsewhere. Anyone out there experience this sort of lengthy wait time w no response?
Customer support doesn't seem to be a priority these days.
if you did not get a response then for some reason they are not getting your emails... if you pm me i will contact them direct for you...

Top Bottom