napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SARMS1 Or SARMSX? Confused on Sources and cannot find unbiased reviews.

simdumst

Hello,

So I am planning on buying my first SARMS cycle. However, I wasn't the purest, best quality and dosed SARMS out there. I have been researching this for months as I am not ready for an AAS yet along with their side effects. I have exactly what I want to do in a SARMS cycle. It is cheaper to buy in bulk so, I was planning on buying two cycles at a time to save some money. After a bunch of research and concluding that the best reviews are on evolutionary.com and isarms.com and researching reviews on both forums. I have noticed that both have SARMS sponsors and it seems that one forum swears by their sponsored SARM company. iSarms being sarmsx and evolutionary being sarms1. To me both seems pretty legit giving the positive reviews but it seems that both boards seem to bash the competitors products. Personally I could give a shit less, I just want good quality product if I am going to put it into my body. I have even went as far as going to other sites like steroidology and a few other forums and they are the same way.

Forum sponsors set aside sarmsx or sarms1, which one is no bullshit the best quality? I want honest answers if I am going to spend that type of money. Are both of them decent?

I really appreciate everyones time.

the people that bash SarmsX are the people that have never taken them……..words to live by…….

Yep. That's just like a hater saying. "Oh yea he is too big" when deep inside that little pussy wants to be huge. Get my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I 100 percent get what you two are saying.

My plan was doing my first bulking cycle of

Weeks 1-12 LGD-4033 10mg/day
Weeks 1-16 Cardanine 10mg/day (Adding due to health purposes and other benefits of this SARM).
Weeks 13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25

I just want the hands down best quality product I can get REGARDLESS of price. Price is not even a factor here. I hope you can understand where I am coming from since like I said it depends on what forum you go. Each forum has their sponsored company and they always say they are the best etc...

Stick here Brother, you won't go wrong. you will also get the support you need from everyone here…any questions you have about the whole process!

Make sure you have that 4th bottle of GW to get you through PCT along side of climid…opps never mind I see you have 16 weeks….good deal!

Last edited:
The Logs and reviews on here speak for themselves, Rifle through the posts and see the results here from users.

Guys, I just want to say that I am absolutely ASTOUNDED by the quick responses here. I TRULY appreciate each and every one of you responding especially so quickly. This is my first time posting here and I am glad that I have done so. I posted up on the Evolutionary forums (for the first time aswell) and haven't received a response yet. Truly amazed.

I did post my first SARMS bulk in another topic if you all wanted to pitch in. I have done my research but want to get everyones opinions. The thread is located here: https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-sarms-bulk-first-timer-19351.html#post296566

Again, so glad I made this account and posted. You guys are awesome!

SARMSX is where it's at. Along with the knowledge on the forum. Win Win brother. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ran both. And guess what?
They're both good.
SarmsX is the forum sponsor here so we give our love in that direction. If you hang around here and become part of the family you might as well do the same.

Just stay the fuck away from capsulated "sarms". Those are nearly guaranteed to be way underdosed and contain other additives like prohormones.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I appreciate your honest opinion bodean30. I know some people locally that are taking RAD140 in capsules and most likely prohormones.

Sarmsx all the way. Great group here as well. Can't go wrong.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I appreciate your honest opinion bodean30. I know some people locally that are taking RAD140 in capsules and most likely prohormones.
The horror stories regarding sarms capsules are very abundant. Quite a few have been posted here.

Get some SarmsX and you won't have to worry about a thing except where to put all those gains. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am thinking of purchasing a bunch in bulk to save money in the long run. I have heard some horror stories aswell about the capsules and I just want to be as safe as possible. Thanks again everyone.

I am thinking of purchasing a bunch in bulk to save money in the long run. I have heard some horror stories aswell about the capsules and I just want to be as safe as possible. Thanks again everyone.

For sure look into the 30/40% off bundles…only way to buy…IMO

Exactly what I am looking into. Now need to figure out which ones to buy as you got me thinking about different ones now in my other thread.

Top Bottom