napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Week SARMS Bulk. First Timer.

simdumst

Hello,

Planning on doing my first ever SARMS bulk.

Weeks 1-12 LGD-4033 10mg/day
Weeks 1-16 Cardanine 10mg/day (Adding due to health purposes and other benefits of this SARM).
Weeks 13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25

Thoughts?

You're gna want to run cardarine at 20mg/day dosed 30 minutes before workout instead of 10mg. LGD is great, RAD140 is another great one to throw in on a bulk if you want.

Upping the dose to 20mg will not make me lose a lot of weight, correct? Only fat. Throwing RAD140 would do what for me exactly? How much more gains would I see with it rather than without it if you had to guess?

20 mg's a day is normal protocol on GW if not you are spinning your wheels
If you REALLY want to see some gains…run LGD/RAD/S4 all together…you will put on size and strength...

Can I do LGD/RAD/GW? I have read a LOT of things to stay away from S4 as it has the most side effects out of all of the SARMS including some vision issues. What would be the recommended dosage of RAD? I would like to keep the GW in there for health purposes.

If you don't drive at night it's really not an issue at all on S4….lights look a bit yellow and when you walk inside from outside your eyes take an extra minute to adjust.
RAD is taken at 20mg's/day…that is 2 full droppers a day…one bottle lasts 15 days….it is on the high$$ to run

So comparing a LGD/GW cycle to a LGD/RAD/S4/GW cycle. Would it be better to do multiple LGD/GW cycles or one LGD/RAD/S4/GW cycle? Comparing the two cycles if you had to guess what would be the gain difference in pounds between the two if comparing them side by side?

I've done S4 twice and from what I've been able to gather - everyone has a different sensitivity to it...

In my case, I did get the yellowing of lights at night - annoying but comforting in the fact that you know you got the real thing. Also, from about 6 weeks to the end of the 12 week cycle, my vision in low light scenarios was pretty bad - far more frustrating than the "yellowing"... Everything vision wise returns to normal, for me, over the course of 7 days after stopping S4

12 weeks is about all i can tolerate on s4... Next time around, I'll probably back off on the dosage around the 8 or 10 week mark and see if my vision improves a bit... Sucks going out to a restaurant and looking like an old man with my phone light on to read a menu :)

Overall, S4 is probably one of the best sarms out there - I don't think I'd ever run a cycle without it despite the side effects.

So comparing a LGD/GW cycle to a LGD/RAD/S4/GW cycle. Would it be better to do multiple LGD/GW cycles or one LGD/RAD/S4/GW cycle? Comparing the two cycles if you had to guess what would be the gain difference in pounds between the two if comparing them side by side?
you definitely want to go with the full ultra recomp cycle bro... its going to be ridiculously effective... not that lgd and gw wont be but in comparison there is a major difference... here is a link to my s4 dosing protocol... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dlyan,

Appreciate the feedback and am STRONGLY thinking about this. To get this maximum gains out of this what is your recommended calorie surplus? If diet and everything are on point what do you expect the gains in pounds gained compared to just a LGD/GW cycle?

Last edited:
Dlyan,

Appreciate the feedback and am STRONGLY thinking about this. To get this maximum gains out of this what is your recommended calorie surplus? If diet and everything are on point what do you expect the gains in pounds gained compared to just a LGD/GW cycle?
Bro it's entirely too speculative to get into the whole "what will I gain on stack A versus stack B" thing. Nobody can accurately answer that, but I will say your best results will come from the ultra Recomp stack Dylan posted for you

go big or go home.

A stack of gw, lgd, rad, s4 is a powerful stack. The only way to enhance it would be adding ostarine and mk677

Kinda of looking at price too to be honest. 50 percent discount. S4+LGD Stack will get me more cycles. Basically 1k for a Ultra Comp Stack for one cycle or 2k for 7 cycles with LGD/S4. Decisions... Decisions. Is that one stack worth the same with the same effects/gains as 7 LGD/S4 cycles???

you really should have gw in any cycle. It turbocharges your workouts. Its a stealth boot in the ass.

lgd and S4 is ok, just better when adding rad. thats the power trio. Good for most anything. Cut, bulk, or recomp

Kinda of looking at price too to be honest. 50 percent discount. S4+LGD Stack will get me more cycles. Basically 1k for a Ultra Comp Stack for one cycle or 2k for 7 cycles with LGD/S4. Decisions... Decisions. Is that one stack worth the same with the same effects/gains as 7 LGD/S4 cycles???
well clearly 7 of one cycle will be better than one ultra stack over the long haul... if you can do 7 instead of 1, clearly bro.. you know... lgd and s4 is literally the best single duo you can run amongst all sarms... that stack is amazing and you will see that... the ultra recomp stack adds a significant amount of benefits that lgd and s4 are lacking.. so its just about how much you are looking for and over what period of time

Top Bottom