napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sarms1 gw

rbj

New here, came over from EVO. I actually used Southern Sarms GW many times with great results. But wanted to try Sarms1 since i heard such good things. Got it recently and tried it and I got tingling fingers. I stopped and the tingling went away. Started again and it came back so i stopped. Emailed them and waiting to hear what they have to say.

New here, came over from EVO. I actually used Southern Sarms GW many times with great results. But wanted to try Sarms1 since i heard such good things. Got it recently and tried it and I got tingling fingers. I stopped and the tingling went away. Started again and it came back so i stopped. Emailed them and waiting to hear what they have to say.
You don't want to use anything from sarms1 bro. Their product quality is extremely poor, and have been known to be underdosed or bunk. I would think trust a thing from that company. There's plenty here that can tell you the horrible experiences they've had with their products with minimal to no results.

For the best quality in sarms look no further than www.pureessenceresearch.com

It's our site sponsor here and they are as,good as,it gets. Check our log section for a lot of very positive experiences from them

I actually bought a 5 pack of GW from them the start of last month. I've gone through a bottle already and I'm not sure if it's really doing anything. I did get a 3 pack of their Aromasin and luckily that's working as I switched back to another supplier and my nipples started getting that gyno look but after switching back to the sarms1 the look went away. I just hope the other two bottles are good. Either way, I would stay away from them in the future just because they're really only known on Evo.

Definitely not worth the risk. It's best to always stick with pure Essence. You cannot go wrong there

wasnt gemelli a rep for sarms1 at one point. ??
You don't want to use anything from sarms1 bro. Their product quality is extremely poor, and have been known to be underdosed or bunk. I would think trust a thing from that company. There's plenty here that can tell you the horrible experiences they've had with their products with minimal to no results.

For the best quality in sarms look no further than www.pureessenceresearch.com

It's our site sponsor here and they are as,good as,it gets. Check our log section for a lot of very positive experiences from them

I will chime in here again about their GW since I love GW. Simply put it is over priced and didn't work near as good as GW I purchased for half the cost. That is where the story starts and ends. It's over hyped product that when paying that much for I would expect to work far beyond anything else but falls short.... way way short of expectations

Gotcha thanks guys. Really hard to tell what is what anymore on forums. But evo seemed to push sarms1 and n2bm for anything and everything.

Top Bottom