napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

jolodoces

Hi Dylan,

My friend told me about sarms and your website. He is shredded therefore I know that he knows what he is talking about.
I have never been involved with any such medications, i have fear that chemicals will ruin my body/brain at LATER date. Of course these are speculations and you never know for sure until you have seen it.
I am not seeking for reassurance but I wanted to know if I do start taking them and something goes south ? And before I get started, should I get a blood tests to find out my hormone levels, etc. ?
How much do I have to lift or exercise while taking these, in order to manifest effects ?
If then who do you recommend, thanks.

Goal - I want to be very lean, I went to gym in college, and saw literally less than 5% effects in my body.

What is your current stats and what does your diet look like bro? How often do you train now? you want to make sure you have your diet and training locked in before considering any PED

Why is that Rick rock?
My diet is normal persons
Avoid bread, pasta etc.
I am training at least 3 times a week, jiu jitsu - cross fit- swimming

Why is that Rick rock?
My diet is normal persons
Avoid bread, pasta etc.
I am training at least 3 times a week, jiu jitsu - cross fit- swimming
Do you train with weights at All? A normal persons diet can be a bad thing. Diet is 80% of results. I'm just trying to get more info so you can get the most out of this. That's why I also asked for your stats....age, height, weight, bodyfat

Hi, thanks.
26, male, 5ft .6 inches, body fat haven't checked yet , but i guess around 25%
weight 165 lbs
if this helps.. I have a belly and fat around chest area. which is why my friend recommended me this,.

How do I go about getting the RIGHT diet? thanks

so you think a normal person body fat is 25% brother? im not trying to be a dick but come on now... thats NOT normal... you dont have to be captain america but bro, thats dangerous high... thats borderline considered obese and thats just dangerous... sarms can absolutely help you drop to a healthier weight, absolutely but they nor anything else is magic... we have to help you fix your diet so they will be effective for you, you know what i mean? i dont want you to waste time and money... you MUST get consistency with this... you need to post your normal daily diet for us to look over and then we can help you from there

22.9% to be precise.
I appreciate your candid behavior, and I am willing to take this journey.

Breakfast - Egg omelettes with vegetables, half an apple. (I heard about intermediate fasting, where in i would jump straight to lunch at noon, only consuming the apple at 9 am)
Lunch - Rice, soup, curry with potatoes, green peppers or chicken, indian bread. (I avoid rice but consume 3 days a week)
Dinner - Lentil soups or couscous salad.
This is an example.
Weekend - cheat days - pizza.

Thanks
Jai

breakfast... whole eggs? how many? egg whites???

lunch... how much rice, what kind of soup? how much salt? how much potatoes and how much bread?

TOO MUCH soup for one... thats loaded with sodium... your diet needs a lot of work bro... how many cheat days? both days??? you are not going to be cheating for a while if you want to lose weight bro

Breakfast 2 whites and 1 yellow.
Rice 1 cup, chicken and noodle soup for example, salt 1 teaspoon (at home using black salt or pink salt from wholeofods), i potato cooked and half a naan bread. This fluctuates.
Cheap - 2 days a week. - but i agree when you say but it totally.
Should I cut off salt completely?
And finally my question is - WHAT should I be eating strictly to follow that on daily basis.. if you can help me with a chart, i am ready to follow that thoroughly .

Top Bottom