napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms to Canada?

OnceNatty

I'm driving into Canada in a few days and on cycle of mk2866. A few questions if anyone knows:

---Do they search bags?
---Can I carry this in? It's in liquid form with a dropper.
---Anything I should be aware of?

no idea on the laws in Canada but with that piece of trash that leads your country, i would not put ANYTHING past him... what an utter piece of shit he is

After thinking about this, we're only going for a couple of days. I realized I'll only miss 1 day.

Would it be bad if I did my 25mg on Thursday morning, skipped Friday, and then did another 25 Saturday evening when we return?

This way I could leave the bottle behind and not worry about it.

After thinking about this, we're only going for a couple of days. I realized I'll only miss 1 day.

Would it be bad if I did my 25mg on Thursday morning, skipped Friday, and then did another 25 Saturday evening when we return?

This way I could leave the bottle behind and not worry about it.
that would be just fine to do

no idea on the laws in Canada but with that piece of trash that leads your country, i would not put ANYTHING past him... what an utter piece of shit he is
You couldn't be any more correct bro. He is a complete embarrassment. Between him and some of the other world "leaders" it is crazy to think there aren't better candidates. I could go on for hours but I won't, lol.

Top Bottom