napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms recomp

BraedenB

Hey guys so I was gonna start ordering my sarms as I've been off nolvadex (my sarms pct) for about 2 weeks now and I'm almost ready to hop back in. However, being in Canada it's a little pricey getting sarmsx so I was thinking of modifying my cycle a bit, how does replacing RAD with LGD sound? So my cycle would be

Lgd-10mg a day
SR-20mg-25mg a day what do you think?
GW-20mg a day
S4-50mg a day

Will the lgd accomplish similar things for me in this cycle?

I'm about 15-20%bf probably more in the 18% area. Really wanna get below 15. I kinda have abs in the morning but they fade throughout the day. I've posted my stats many times but I'll do it again to make things easier.

22yo
6'1
Body fat is listed above
I've taken cycles of steroids before (lived and learned, those who know me know I don't recommend it but we all make mistakes)
220lbs
Finished my first sarms cycle up a few weeks ago and I'm going to stick with sarms until I'm older.
I'm quite muscular and pretty strong
Bench: was 335 on gear 315 off gear
Squat: was 445 on gear, 415 off gear
Deadlift: was 575 on gear, did 500x3 last week.

So I'm pretty strong and I know how to train but I wanna commit to a good cut/recomp so I'd also like some
Help with my diet, like what should I eat? Should I cut out the eggs and do eggs whites? Just eat boring chicken/rice daily? My last cut was brutal because my days were all the same and super low carbs...Egg whites, Greek yogurt, oatmeal, chicken, veggies, plain tuna, repeat. I'd like some more variety, perhaps a few examples of what people eat when they cut? Typically I eat eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and then chicken, rice, veggies for lunch but then I get bored at dinner and also my preworkout meals. Also, maybe I should change my training up? This is my split
Legs
Chest/shoulders
Back/hams
Shoulders/legs
Chest/arms

I do a 5 day split consisting of a heavy compound followed by a variety of accessory workouts and then usually just 10-15m of cardio. Should I add more super sets and more cardio? This thread is getting pretty long so hopefully I've given enough information and if not just lemme know. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys so I was gonna start ordering my sarms as I've been off nolvadex (my sarms pct) for about 2 weeks now and I'm almost ready to hop back in. However, being in Canada it's a little pricey getting sarmsx so I was thinking of modifying my cycle a bit, how does replacing RAD with LGD sound? So my cycle would be

Lgd-10mg a day
GW-20mg a day
S4-50mg a day

I'm about 15-20%bf probably more in the 18% area. Really wanna get below 15. I kinda have abs in the morning but they fade throughout the day. I've posted my stats many times but I'll do it again to make things easier.

22yo
6'1
Body fat is listed above
I've taken cycles of steroids before (lived and learned, those who know me know I don't recommend it but we all make mistakes)
220lbs
Finished my first sarms cycle up a few weeks ago and I'm going to stick with sarms until I'm older.

So I'm pretty strong and I know how to train but I wanna commit to a good cut/recomp so I'd also like some
Help with my diet, like what should I eat? Should I cut out the eggs and do eggs whites? Just eat boring chicken/rice daily? My last cut was brutal because my days were all the same and super low carbs...Egg whites, Greek yogurt, oatmeal, chicken, veggies, plain tuna, repeat. I'd like some more variety, perhaps a few examples of what people eat when they cut? Typically I eat eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and then chicken, rice, veggies for lunch but then I get bored at dinner and also my preworkout meals. Also, maybe I should change my training up? This is my split
Legs
Chest/shoulders
Back/hams
Shoulders/legs
Chest/arms

I do a 5 day split consisting of a heavy compound followed by a variety of accessory workouts and then usually just 10-15m of cardio. Should I add more super sets and more cardio? This thread is getting pretty long so hopefully I've given enough information and if not just lemme know. Thanks
lets start with training first... i prefer to hit each body part twice a week... that has always been my go to workout and ive had so many clients that have their best results with it... something to consider... i would step up the cardio here... i would try to cut down more so than recomp here first... you can still go for adding size but i would focus more on the cutting aspect to get yourself in a bit better condition and because its your main goal... cardio needs to be more of a focus... i would do 4-5 days per week, 30-45 minutes per day... let GW shine here bro... your going to be capable of the most you could ever dream with endurance so utilize that... for your diet, check my log for my complete diet bro... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

as far as your sarms stack, you can absolutely go this route OR you could go with mk2866... which would also be very suitable for the stack... rad is quite different because its so versatile in terms of capabilities of strength and size but also cutting and strength... if it were me, i would probably go with mk here... just based on your goals...

Lgd-10mg a day
GW-20mg a day
S4-50mg a day

22yo
6'1
Body fat is listed above
220lbs

Legs
Chest/shoulders
Back/hams
Shoulders/legs
Chest/arms

I personally don't see a problem replacing LGD with RAD in this cycle. As Dylan pointed out, MK-2866 could be a good one to use in its place as well, because it is a really good sarm to enhance cutting as well. It's not as powerful as rad but it does pretty well. LGD still is a viable option if you are looking for more Recomp action, but for strictly cutting I'd probably go MK-2866 myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Mk is also cheaper so if that's what you guys think then I'm all for it. I can also up the cardio. Thanks guys

Also I obviously can't eat as frequent as you due to work. I loved your diet log btw. Could I just combine some meals and eat the same amount of food but just bigger portions? I only have time in the day to get about 5-6 meals in

Also I obviously can't eat as frequent as you due to work. I loved your diet log btw. Could I just combine some meals and eat the same amount of food but just bigger portions? I only have time in the day to get about 5-6 meals in
absolutely brother... that was an idea to show you what to eat but you can split it however you want... thats just the split that works for me but you can utilize it however you want bro...

Hell yes man. That's pretty much what I do on weekends. I generally have 3 meals per day on weekends as opposed to my normal 6 or 7. The meals are more calorie dense and still work out to the same macros at the end of the day. Nutrient timing still has merit and value, but it matters more with being centered around workouts and weekends are rest days for me

It's pretty cold at work so I'm starving at lunch, I'll probably put my dense meal at that time lol
you can make it work but that would be a great time for it bro... i still like to have as many meals as possible during the day because it definitely keeps metabolism going but you dont have to eat 10 different meals or as many as i do... if you can split 5-6 then thats awesome...

I'll try my best. I can only get 3 in up until 4pm. I go to the gym right after work. Then have my post workout which makes 4, then I'll try to get 2 more "meals" in of some sorts

theres nothing wrong with that schedule bro... that should work out just fine... you will figure out a way to make it work, trust me... then it will just become habit and routine and you'll be pissed off anytime you get thrown off schedule...

I'm already like that lol. I have a decent schedule but when I was in school/working at GNC I could get like 6-8 meals in, train everyday, but now that I have my career it's a lot more difficult. The gym was closed due to snow and I was not a happy man... And if I miss a meal, oh man I'm angry lol

I'm already like that lol. I have a decent schedule but when I was in school/working at GNC I could get like 6-8 meals in, train everyday, but now that I have my career it's a lot more difficult. The gym was closed due to snow and I was not a happy man... And if I miss a meal, oh man I'm angry lol
ive been there plenty... i am from iowa originally and im telling you, even the days when we were advised to not leave the house, and i would literally be one of the only people on the street, the gym was always open somehow and i would be the only fucking guy there but i was there bro... no matter what... i dont skip shit period! so yes, i would get extremely angry and still do anytime i am forced to miss etc... even when i travel, im set up in gyms to be at... fuck i remember my last flight, i got off my flight, ate, changed, and went straight to the gym after a 3.5 hour flight early in the morning...

I hear you there bro. I eat 6 times per day and I eat 3 meals at work alone. Sometimes I get stuck on a job and have to put off a meal and it sucks, but where there is a will there is a way. My gym closes for snow and things like that too, and I usually just double my workout to make up for the missing one the next day.

Top Bottom