napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms ostarine at age 20

mjw

So I'm competing soon and didn't want to take the step of using steroids or ph's. Would ostarine be a good contest prep for my age? I'm currently 5'10" and about 165 lbs at 8% bf. I can Deadlift 450, squat 375 and bench 300. I just want to know if I could perminately damage my hormones? If I do a pct of clomid at 25/25/25/25, would I be ok? Just looking for reassurance before I do my 6-8 week cycle of ostarine at 15-25mg.

mjw said:
So I'm competing soon and didn't want to take the step of using steroids or ph's. Would ostarine be a good contest prep for my age? I'm currently 5'10" and about 165 lbs at 8% bf. I can Deadlift 450, squat 375 and bench 300. I just want to know if I could perminately damage my hormones? If I do a pct of clomid at 25/25/25/25, would I be ok? Just looking for reassurance before I do my 6-8 week cycle of ostarine at 15-25mg.

For that duration and dosage of MK-2866, I really don't see a problem with it. It has such a minimal effect on the HPTA that it's not a big concern at all. It will not shut you down like steroids and has the least effect on the HPTA of all the sarms. I don't see a problem in your situation running 25mg per day for 8 weeks and running 25mg per day Clomid afterwards for precautionary measures.

RickRock said:
mjw said:

For that duration and dosage of MK-2866, I really don't see a problem with it. It has such a minimal effect on the HPTA that it's not a big concern at all. It will not shut you down like steroids and has the least effect on the HPTA of all the sarms. I don't see a problem in your situation running 25mg per day for 8 weeks and running 25mg per day Clomid afterwards for precautionary measures.

Thanks for the reply RickRock! I just get so confused from all the info. Like on another forum I was pretty much told I'm stupid if I cycle ostarine at my age.

mjw said:
RickRock said:
mjw said:

Thanks for the reply RickRock! I just get so confused from all the info. Like on another forum I was pretty much told I'm stupid if I cycle ostarine at my age.

Many out there make Ostarine out to be a lot more suppressive than it really is. These are the same people that advocate against its use in PCT, which Dylan and I fully support and always have. Ostarine will not shut you down, and will not hinder your recovery in any way with adequate PCT

mjw said:

hey brother... i completely understand where your coming from... I have been studying, implementing sarms etc. for amounts of time to where people had not even heard of them yet... rick has been right along with me on this for an extremely long time... we have conversed, implemented etc. together on every possible method and test and you are fine to start with this... the suppression is minimal at best... when we think of hurting your growth and hormones, you need serious compounds, such as steroids to cause this problem, which none of of us condone at your age... you can run gw alongside and honestly s4 as well... not only will that yield the best results but suppression will be minimal at best and controlled with the layout given.. i would just run daa a few more weeks longer than most considering your age and really only as a precaution... here is what i would go with

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:

hey brother... i completely understand where your coming from... I have been studying, implementing sarms etc. for amounts of time to where people had not even heard of them yet... rick has been right along with me on this for an extremely long time... we have conversed, implemented etc. together on every possible method and test and you are fine to start with this... the suppression is minimal at best... when we think of hurting your growth and hormones, you need serious compounds, such as steroids to cause this problem, which none of of us condone at your age... you can run gw alongside and honestly s4 as well... not only will that yield the best results but suppression will be minimal at best and controlled with the layout given.. i would just run daa a few more weeks longer than most considering your age and really only as a precaution... here is what i would go with

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. How much would a stack like this cost from pure essence sarms?

mjw said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:

6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. How much would a stack like this cost from pure essence sarms?

like 300 bucks or so. each SARM is about 75 bucks give or take, some more

mjw said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:

6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

There is a big sale going from pure essence right now that runs through the end of the month as well,mthat can save you quite a bit

mjw said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:

6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

the triple stack for 12 weeks would normally cost 425 plus shipping... but the sale has it marked down to 350 plus shipping and thats for the entire 12 weeks...

DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:

6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

the triple stack for 12 weeks would normally cost 425 plus shipping... but the sale has it marked down to 350 plus shipping and thats for the entire 12 weeks...

That's a damn good deal for this level of quality too. Pure essence is as good as it gets

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:

6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

That's a damn good deal for this level of quality too. Pure essence is as good as it gets

I'm still waiting for my MK to come in the mail and can not wait to start taking it. How long does MK usually take to start working once you start taking it?

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="mjw":1ln6lmq2]So I'm competing soon and didn't want to take the step of using steroids or ph's. Would ostarine be a good contest prep for my age? I'm currently 5'10" and about 165 lbs at 8% bf. I can Deadlift 450, squat 375 and bench 300. I just want to know if I could perminately damage my hormones? If I do a pct of clomid at 25/25/25/25, would I be ok? Just looking for reassurance before I do my 6-8 week cycle of ostarine at 15-25mg.

6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm still waiting for my MK to come in the mail and can not wait to start taking it. How long does MK usually take to start working once you start taking it?[/quote:1ln6lmq2]

Most people start noticing body composition and performance increases within the first couple weeks of taking it, but it is ideal to run ML-2866for 12 weeks total to get the most benefit from it

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
mjw said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="mjw":30kix6t9]So I'm competing soon and didn't want to take the step of using steroids or ph's. Would ostarine be a good contest prep for my age? I'm currently 5'10" and about 165 lbs at 8% bf. I can Deadlift 450, squat 375 and bench 300. I just want to know if I could perminately damage my hormones? If I do a pct of clomid at 25/25/25/25, would I be ok? Just looking for reassurance before I do my 6-8 week cycle of ostarine at 15-25mg.

6-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm still waiting for my MK to come in the mail and can not wait to start taking it. How long does MK usually take to start working once you start taking it?[/quote:30kix6t9]

generally it can take around 2 weeks but most of the time a little less to start to really notice taking effect but after that, you see nothing but gradual improvement the entire way through... strength, lean muscle, feeling on top of the world, healing etc... however you need to run it at the minimum 8 weeks but preferably 12 weeks to really see the effect

Top Bottom