napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms holland

dokelhol

Hello, im starting my first cycle (test cyp350). i had the question were i can inject other the ass. From what i know its shoulder too or not? Btw i got the perfect pct that what you said i got all except the mk-2886 thing

My stats
age27 weight 91kg 11% fat and im182cm long
I train for 9 years 5 days a week 90ish min a time and i got no medical conditions
Idk if you need more info i ll hear it from u i guess sorry for my shitty grammar lol im from Holland so

Hello, im starting my first cycle (test cyp350). i had the question were i can inject other the ass. From what i know its shoulder too or not? Btw i got the perfect pct that what you said i got all except the mk-2886 thing

My stats
I train for 9 years 5 days a week 90ish min a time and i got no medical conditions
Idk if you need more info i ll hear it from u i guess sorry for my shitty grammar lol im from Holland so

Hey dude. WhatsApp me at 0610807341. I can guide you through your whole first cycle, help you with side effects etc :)
I am Dutch too, so that might be easier to communicate ;)

Tot straks op de app haha.

My stats

Follow the pct Dylan gave you, and that video should be quite useful for you on injection sites

Top Bottom