bannednutritionnapsgear

sarms holland

dokelhol

Hello, im starting my first cycle (test cyp350). i had the question were i can inject other the ass. From what i know its shoulder too or not? Btw i got the perfect pct that what you said i got all except the mk-2886 thing

My stats
age27 weight 91kg 11% fat and im182cm long
I train for 9 years 5 days a week 90ish min a time and i got no medical conditions
Idk if you need more info i ll hear it from u i guess sorry for my shitty grammar lol im from Holland so

ThepoManta

Hello, im starting my first cycle (test cyp350). i had the question were i can inject other the ass. From what i know its shoulder too or not? Btw i got the perfect pct that what you said i got all except the mk-2886 thing

My stats
I train for 9 years 5 days a week 90ish min a time and i got no medical conditions
Idk if you need more info i ll hear it from u i guess sorry for my shitty grammar lol im from Holland so

Hey dude. WhatsApp me at 0610807341. I can guide you through your whole first cycle, help you with side effects etc :)
I am Dutch too, so that might be easier to communicate ;)

Tot straks op de app haha.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator

My stats

Follow the pct Dylan gave you, and that video should be quite useful for you on injection sites