napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms help

ssvanke

Hey Dylan thanks so much for responding to my message in Facebook!

Hey Dylan I have been watching you for years now and over those years you hsve become the only channel I watch lol. I think your information is untouchable and your just awesome man, I love your sense of humor as well as how much you really do care for other people and try to help them. I have learned so much about steroids and sarms and everything surrounding them from you and just absolutely love everything you put out! I actually started steroids without knowing much and getting information from what you call a big meathead lol. I did al the wrong things at first I was told to start with tren test and then I was told I didn't need pct. so I stayed on cycle for quite some time along with the tren most of the time. But then I started really learning and doing my own thing and lowering my dosages and listened to what you had to say in your videos. I met my wife and I rmemeber in our wedding night I was super suppressed because I had been on so long and just knew o had to do something because I was so scared of what I might of done to myself . I did a small pct after about 6 months of being on, and figured I'd start again..I bought deca and had all my prolactin control along with estrogen control ready along with my test and I kickstarted with superdrol. I took one pin of this and in the shower I broke down and I told my wife what was up, she has been so supportive of me and has helped me so much as well. I knew I wanted to get off steroids, so I did your perfect pct protocol and after 4 weeks I feel great!!! I am now doing sarms cycles with my first one I just started of Lgd , s4 and gw along wih mk677 . I know this is a long message but I want to tell you how much you have actually helped me and probably saved my life because if it wasn't for you and your information as well as my wife, I would have stayed on for s long time doing steroids, and I mean I know how to cycle now but I still feel like it would have been bad. ( superdrol was brutal) so I wanted to ask you as far as calories go should I keep them higher even though I'm not going to cycle steroids anymore but will be doing sarms? Figured I would ask because I am still very hungry al the time even at the same calories I ended with , I hsve raised them since I stopped but wanted to see if adding more is still good? Again thank you so much for everything man you really have done so much for me and I look forward to your videos every morning ! You are amazing bro! Thanks again

Speaking as a board semi vet, I cant say how refreshing this was to read.

As for calories, I assume you are tryign to bulk, so I'd shoot for 200-300 calories surplus. You have a pretty good stack going there.

Hey Dylan I have been watching you for years now and over those years you hsve become the only channel I watch lol. I think your information is untouchable and your just awesome man, I love your sense of humor as well as how much you really do care for other people and try to help them. I have learned so much about steroids and sarms and everything surrounding them from you and just absolutely love everything you put out! I actually started steroids without knowing much and getting information from what you call a big meathead lol. I did al the wrong things at first I was told to start with tren test and then I was told I didn't need pct. so I stayed on cycle for quite some time along with the tren most of the time. But then I started really learning and doing my own thing and lowering my dosages and listened to what you had to say in your videos. I met my wife and I rmemeber in our wedding night I was super suppressed because I had been on so long and just knew o had to do something because I was so scared of what I might of done to myself . I did a small pct after about 6 months of being on, and figured I'd start again..I bought deca and had all my prolactin control along with estrogen control ready along with my test and I kickstarted with superdrol. I took one pin of this and in the shower I broke down and I told my wife what was up, she has been so supportive of me and has helped me so much as well. I knew I wanted to get off steroids, so I did your perfect pct protocol and after 4 weeks I feel great!!! I am now doing sarms cycles with my first one I just started of Lgd , s4 and gw along wih mk677 . I know this is a long message but I want to tell you how much you have actually helped me and probably saved my life because if it wasn't for you and your information as well as my wife, I would have stayed on for s long time doing steroids, and I mean I know how to cycle now but I still feel like it would have been bad. ( superdrol was brutal) so I wanted to ask you as far as calories go should I keep them higher even though I'm not going to cycle steroids anymore but will be doing sarms? Figured I would ask because I am still very hungry al the time even at the same calories I ended with , I hsve raised them since I stopped but wanted to see if adding more is still good? Again thank you so much for everything man you really have done so much for me and I look forward to your videos every morning ! You are amazing bro! Thanks again
hey brother... i have to tell you, that it made my day to read what you had to say... truly... to know ive been able to help you and save you like this, it means everything to me.... i hope you continue to stay on the right path and follow my guidance... I KNOW its not always what you want to hear bro but its what you need to hear and i say these things because i care so much... BTW, i was cracking up at the meathead comment LMFAO... .your right though, that sounds just the type that would give you that kind of terrible and reckless advice.. your a perfect example of someone that listens and now is doing extremely well... so bro, as far as your calories go, it all depends on your main goal.. without knowing that, its hard for me to advise you... also, where did you get your sarms??

hey brother... i have to tell you, that it made my day to read what you had to say... truly... to know ive been able to help you and save you like this, it means everything to me.... i hope you continue to stay on the right path and follow my guidance... I KNOW its not always what you want to hear bro but its what you need to hear and i say these things because i care so much... BTW, i was cracking up at the meathead comment LMFAO... .your right though, that sounds just the type that would give you that kind of terrible and reckless advice.. your a perfect example of someone that listens and now is doing extremely well... so bro, as far as your calories go, it all depends on your main goal.. without knowing that, its hard for me to advise you... also, where did you get your sarms??

Hey Dylan thank you so so much for getting back to me, yeah I'm trying to kind of lean bulk, and I got my sarms from sarms x of course! Thanks again so much , means the world to me!

Last edited:
Hey Dylan thank you so so much for getting back to me, yeah I'm trying to kind of lean bulk, and I got my sarms from sarms x of course! Thanks again so much , means the world to me!
excellent bro... you have the right quality so now it comes down to diet and training... you have high capabilities with this cycle of adding nice clean and sustainable size... i would start with 250 calories above maintenance and see how your body reacts... that may be perfect for you or you may need a bit more... i cannot see you needing to go any higher than 500 calories over but I do not see that as a necessity either... its all trial and error but you always start lower so you have room to make changes and add slowly as opposed to going too high, too fast and setting yourself backwards... keep us updated on your results!

excellent bro... you have the right quality so now it comes down to diet and training... you have high capabilities with this cycle of adding nice clean and sustainable size... i would start with 250 calories above maintenance and see how your body reacts... that may be perfect for you or you may need a bit more... i cannot see you needing to go any higher than 500 calories over but I do not see that as a necessity either... its all trial and error but you always start lower so you have room to make changes and add slowly as opposed to going too high, too fast and setting yourself backwards... keep us updated on your results!

Thanks so much bro!! Appreciate all your help and I will keep you updated! Thanks again bro!! Your awesome man!

Dude, you hit on most all reazons I am here at this forum! Am a medical professional and still in school going higher up, but there is a lot not known about bodybuilders, athletes and people who build for our health, like all of us here. We all do this for different reazons. Is not the fault of Healthcare sîstem and the people in it for most parte. We Understand there is lack of knowledge and even I will never know everything either. Much is missing from my training as Medical Student about what we go though and I must fill in fom expeienced people here what am not getting in College as RN student.
You have come to the right place and there is a lot of buddy or bro sciences out there which is total bullshit. But thee are good people in this - lifestyle? (Am not sue if is right word to use, english is not first language of mine) like Dylan Gemelli and most others here who are here because they do give a shit and want to help those who choose to do what we do and make sure they know what they are doing. And get it right!! You are in the right place and I learn a lot from here too, and am a Medical student with 1 & 1/2 years of learned knowledge.

If you have questions where I may be able to assist, PM me. Some here get pissed when I try to answer on the forum. (They just do not get laid good or enough, I think)

That's a very refreshing story to hear buddy. At times we all live and learn, and I'm glad you found the YouTube channel and this forum, and got the help you needed with Dylans guidance. You are in the right track to do things correctly and safely, and we are all here to support you brother. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Otherwise good luck and please keep us updated on how everything goes for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I also wanted to ask something else, I'm a little embarrassed but as of late like the last few days I hsve had s slight problem in the bedroom and wanted to see if maybe since I was on so long that mahnw I need s longer pct or if it's possibly psychological . I appreciate everyone's help and just really glad you guys are helping me!

only bloods can really answer that.

What were your precycle bloods?

You are taking a cycle that "can be" suppressive (not shutdown, just suppressed).

Its an individual thing. Some get none, some some, some a lot (like me, I get 50% suppressed). My case is the rare side of it.

Last edited:
that question cannot be answered without bloodwork bro.. it could even be mental for all we know... you would need to get bloodwork for a proper answer... if you need help in the meantime, you should definitely try triple x... its one of the strongest male enhancements you can find... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=154
Thanks so much bro! I think it's mental but I really appreciate it , you are the best bro! Thanks again to everyone for your help!!

I also wanted to ask something else, I'm a little embarrassed but as of late like the last few days I hsve had s slight problem in the bedroom and wanted to see if maybe since I was on so long that mahnw I need s longer pct or if it's possibly psychological . I appreciate everyone's help and just really glad you guys are helping me!

I would start with getting bloodwork and then assessing it from there. It's all speculation without it, and it can really help tell you the whole picture of what is going on

Thanks so much Rick really appreciate it! Everyone on this forum is really awesome and I appreciate the support!

Thanks so much Rick really appreciate it! Everyone on this forum is really awesome and I appreciate the support!

I'm glad you got the help you needed bud. As always let me know if you have any other questions!

Top Bottom