napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for cutting and keeping stength

Bran335

Hey guys im new here, looking to do a Sarms stack to try and get down to a much lower fat % my stats are:
Height: bees dick under 6 foot 4
Weight: 100 KG or i think 225 pounds
BF%: i think 18-20%
Training: been training for 5 years but last three i have actually been serious, and seen actual results.
I follow mainly a bodybuilding type of scheme where i workout 6 days a week interchanging a back, leg, should/arms and chest workout
I do 20 mins of HIIT cardio every day, and on 4 days i finish my session with 10-20 mins on the stepper
Cycle history: is nothing
Goals: i wanna drop under 90KG, while keeping as much muscle and strength as possible in under to get somewhere near 10% BF
Supplements: no supplements have used whey protein shakes as a post workout but would like to put my money into something that will actually work
Nutrition: I prep my food a week in advance, so if i dont have things like christmas on I should stay exactly at 2100 calories a day with
Protein: 230g
Fat: 49g
Carbs 155g
Eating 5 meals a day:
2 meals of about 210g of steak and 100g of sweet potato
2 meals of about 125g of chicken and about a 120g of white rice
1 meal of 3 scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of toast

I dropped about 20kg at the start of 2016 pretty much doing the same diet but didnt get down to the look i wanted as i had one row of abs showing but was still rather chubby so i wanns try doing sarms and the diet together to get better result.

Ok so the actual Questions is
i wanna do:
Andarine
Cardarine
Anabolicum
and potentially MK-677

I wanna do the
5g of Anabolicum
20mg of Cardaring
50mg of Andarine
25mg of MK677
Do i need to do a PCT for these
Is the MK-677 to much
How much extra fat loss should i expect

Cheers for any advice

Hey guys im new here, looking to do a Sarms stack to try and get down to a much lower fat % my stats are:
Training: been training for 5 years but last three i have actually been serious, and seen actual results.
I follow mainly a bodybuilding type of scheme where i workout 6 days a week interchanging a back, leg, should/arms and chest workout
I do 20 mins of HIIT cardio every day, and on 4 days i finish my session with 10-20 mins on the stepper
Goals: i wanna drop under 90KG, while keeping as much muscle and strength as possible in under to get somewhere near 10% BF
Supplements: no supplements have used whey protein shakes as a post workout but would like to put my money into something that will actually work
Nutrition: I prep my food a week in advance, so if i dont have things like christmas on I should stay exactly at 2100 calories a day with
Carbs 155g
Eating 5 meals a day:

I dropped about 20kg at the start of 2016 pretty much doing the same diet but didnt get down to the look i wanted as i had one row of abs showing but was still rather chubby so i wanns try doing sarms and the diet together to get better result.

i wanna do:
Andarine
Cardarine
Anabolicum
and potentially MK-677

I wanna do the
5g of Anabolicum
20mg of Cardaring
50mg of Andarine
25mg of MK677
Is the MK-677 to much

Cheers for any advice

You have the right mindset to use sarms for your goals, but you need some tweaking done here to the cycle. At your age, I wouldn't recommend MK-677 since your natural GH levels are so high as it is. A stack more suited for your ft loss goals while retaining and building lean muscle mass and strength would be the enhanced super stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Carbs 155g
Eating 5 meals a day:

i wanna do:
Andarine
Cardarine
Anabolicum
and potentially MK-677

I wanna do the
5g of Anabolicum
20mg of Cardaring
50mg of Andarine
25mg of MK677
Is the MK-677 to much

Cheers for any advice
you have the right idea using sarms but not the right stack bro... you need to go with an all around cutting stack and this is a good option but there are better ones... i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom