napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms ....first day at the gym...log

So another update...hit chest and back pretty hard yesterday. I'm hurting today...feels great love the soreness. My chest looks bigger than normal, muscle feels harder.im midway in my second week of dosing. I'm hoping this is the beginning of dem gainz! If this keeps up....WATCHOUT!

Quick update, took two days of rest. Needed them after 5 straight at the gym. Still loving the sarms, dosing s4 at 60 still without issue. Started my eca stack yesterday,getting that dialed in and tomorrow I'm going to start a 3 day tuna regiment. Wish me luck...I'll be packing 12-15 cans of tuna tomorrow.

Also ordered enough lgd to make my triple stack a superstack...should be here monday!

So I'm running the triple stack for 12 weeks...in my 2nd week....with this special going on I think I'm gonna order the lgd and make it the super stack...how can I not?

You are absolutely right bro. The super stack is the best one, and with the sale it's as good of a time as any to pick it up and add it in!

Quick update, took two days of rest. Needed them after 5 straight at the gym. Still loving the sarms, dosing s4 at 60 still without issue. Started my eca stack yesterday,getting that dialed in and tomorrow I'm going to start a 3 day tuna regiment. Wish me luck...I'll be packing 12-15 cans of tuna tomorrow.

Also ordered enough lgd to make my triple stack a superstack...should be here monday!

Let us know how that tuna regiment goes. Using that, ECA, and the sarms super stack should have you leaning out like crazy

wise decision bro... you are going to love the super stack... i can't wait to see how you do with this.... your off to a great start and i see a lot of gains coming

UPDATE!

Well I'm into my third week as of monday....noticed improvements in cardio and endurance. Ran my fastest mile still 6.20,getting close to the 5 min mark.I just upgraded my triple stack to z super stack. Started my lgd yesterday. All is well. No big gains in strength yet but I suspect with lgd that will chsnge.recently finished a 3 day tuna run ...lost 8 pounds...gained a few more cuts in my abs. Also running a ECA stack. I'm watching the bf melt off. Since I joined here in august I'm down around 12 pounds. My bf was 16%...I suspect I'm around 13 now. Thanks to hard work,diet,sarms, and of course all the guidance I've gotten here. I know there are still big changes coming.

Should be ready for my first test cycle after my sarms and pct....suggestions for what I should run when the time comes?

Ok so I'm coming close to ending my 4th week.I'm running a superstack. I've made gains in strength and size. Arms and chest are most noticeable. I ran a 3 day tuna diet which I used to trim some bf. I'm also using ECA. I adjusted my diet a little ,currently I'm counting 2500 cals 50/35/15. The pumps om getting are unreal and I'm seeing more vascularity,nothing too crazy yet but noticeable. All in all ......I'm excited and happy with my results. Still have 8 more weeks.

Ok so I'm coming close to ending my 4th week.I'm running a superstack. I've made gains in strength and size. Arms and chest are most noticeable. I ran a 3 day tuna diet which I used to trim some bf. I'm also using ECA. I adjusted my diet a little ,currently I'm counting 2500 cals 50/35/15. The pumps om getting are unreal and I'm seeing more vascularity,nothing too crazy yet but noticeable. All in all ......I'm excited and happy with my results. Still have 8 more weeks.

very nice man good job

Nice update! 8 more weeks.. should only get better from here on out bud.

UPDATE!

Well I'm into my third week as of monday....noticed improvements in cardio and endurance. Ran my fastest mile still 6.20,getting close to the 5 min mark.I just upgraded my triple stack to z super stack. Started my lgd yesterday. All is well. No big gains in strength yet but I suspect with lgd that will chsnge.recently finished a 3 day tuna run ...lost 8 pounds...gained a few more cuts in my abs. Also running a ECA stack. I'm watching the bf melt off. Since I joined here in august I'm down around 12 pounds. My bf was 16%...I suspect I'm around 13 now. Thanks to hard work,diet,sarms, and of course all the guidance I've gotten here. I know there are still big changes coming.

Should be ready for my first test cycle after my sarms and pct....suggestions for what I should run when the time comes?

Once the time comes to run your cycle, I would look at test only for that cycle. Something like Test C for 12 weeks at 300-350mg per week. You might want to consider adding in that new sarm RAD-140 to it, which is supposed to be powerful as hell for gains. I think that would be sweet.

Congrats on your awesome progress buddy. You've done awesome. Looking forward to future updates

It appears you are recouping very nicely and you are really just getting started. With 8 weeks left to go, you have time to really bring on even more serious gains and more fat loss. Keep on pushing brother! Kill it and you'll come out of this in 8 weeks a whole different you :)

Had a great day at the gym, today was exclusively arms. I noticed gainzzzzz across the board. Stepped up another 10 lbs (70lbs now)on curls doing 5 sets of 21's. Gainz are finally showing.....tomorrow is chest and back,I'll post results after.

Had a great day at the gym, today was exclusively arms. I noticed gainzzzzz across the board. Stepped up another 10 lbs (70lbs now)on curls doing 5 sets of 21's. Gainz are finally showing.....tomorrow is chest and back,I'll post results after.
Sounds like you're having a great run, dude. Aren't gainz just a wonderful thing.

Well in my 5th week...still running 2500 cals 50/35/15...super stack...gainzzzzz are showing but now I'm seeing vascularity in my abs. ...I've never had this. I feel like a kid in a candy store. ..well a 40 y/o kid... HELLS YEAH!!!!!

Well I've successfully upped my s4 dose...70 now...I have a little yellow tint to headlights but it's tolerable. Into my 6th week now.all is well! Still noticing more vascularity, still seem to be leaning out...looking good.

Well I've successfully upped my s4 dose...70 now...I have a little yellow tint to headlights but it's tolerable. Into my 6th week now.all is well! Still noticing more vascularity, still seem to be leaning out...looking good.
Nice update bro. S4 is excellent for increased vascularity and leaning you out. You should get amazing results with the s4 at that dose, especially with the quality you get from Pure Essence.

Just wanted to chime in and say Keep up the great work! Ive been following this, reading and keeping tabs. Its inspiring to an older dude like myself to hear how great youre feeling/doing. Keep us updated...Im sure a lot of members have an eye on this log.
thank you

Just wanted to chime in and say Keep up the great work! Ive been following this, reading and keeping tabs. Its inspiring to an older dude like myself to hear how great youre feeling/doing. Keep us updated...Im sure a lot of members have an eye on this log.
thank you

Thanks! I truly am in the best shape of my life. I'll keep everyone updated the best I can.

Top Bottom