napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

so whats everyone got planned for holloween here?

Well, I just know most shun the notion of drinking at all while using aas and living the bb lifestyle. However, I'm completely with you and I believe in more of a liberal approach but in moderation. I don't have a planned once a month type of deal, I just go with the flow when the situation calls. I may go 2 or 3 months without drinking anything and then one month I might have a few drinks a couple weekends in a row. All I know though, is that for me to stay sane at that wedding, I'm going to have to smash some drinks and show off some gains lol.

Oh for sure man. I can't do weddings without drinks!

We are taking the kids to six flags. For the fright fest on sat. Its the same six flags but after 6 there are zombies running all over and alot of cool halloween shit to do

PHURIOUS

Fright fest is a lot of fun. I've done that a couple times myself

Point is it's good for fun and games and go ahead and get in character all you want but you come over here a little crazy, your getting a throat punch lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol.. Yup. Bust that ass up right on my porch.

Lol, if it were me I'd be 20 lbs heavier

I try, but every time i end up going i partake in shit that makes me have 0 appetite and then i end up on that liquid diet. I will usually have some room service my last day before i fly out, maybe a jamba juice here and there but i think this year ill keep that shit to a minimum. Fuck, i say that every year...

Ill be blasting cardio watching college football i dvr'd all day, in the gym chasin gainzzzz and back on the forum... Lollll

BigBusiness and I had plans to take our 12 & 14 year old boys to their first haunted house with the chance to shoot zombies..however that plan got knocked out when we found out tonight is their special black out event. You have to sign a waiver to go through.. no lights..and the people can touch you and grab you! Boys backed out of that real quick. So now we are hitting up some haunted fairgrounds 2 hours of scare time!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

0ec40fe4d423882b94f7a27f4d64c325.jpg
a40d3b7279ddb5fe0c02559bb9ffb1c3.jpg

At six flags. We just went back to the hotel room then going back at 7 for fright fest

PHURIOUS

Trick or treating is all done with the kids. Now they get to spend the night at grandma's house

Me and the wife are dressing up and going out for some drinks tonight.

Trick or treating is all done with the kids. Now they get to spend the night at grandma's house

Me and the wife are dressing up and going out for some drinks tonight.

same here.. i worked today and took the kids trick or treat.. i ran out of gas to take the train to the other side of nyc for the holloweeen parade.. ill take off next year to do it. im too old to sqeeze those 3 things out in a day lol

Ok thats it im done. We have walked the park like ten times today. Im done. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom