napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help me understand what’s going on...

justlupus

First time poster.
I am a 30 year old male.
5’ 11”
160 lbs
Have been training for years.

4 weeks ago I started a cycle of Ostarine 25 mg ED, and LGD 4033 10 mg ED. Then, one week ago I added in MK 677 at 25 mg ED before bed. Ok, so a couple days after that, I added in a test base running 250 mg of Test Cypionate pinning Monday and Thursday. Also took Arimidex .5 mg on Monday and Thursday, planning on taking it on my pinning days.

Now, I took the stopped taking the MK 677 2 days ago as it was destroying my sleep. By then end of it I was already pretty out of it and with elevated anxiety levels from what, at the time, I believed to be from the horrible sleep I had been getting. Thursday, two days ago, I went for my second pin, shooting 125 mg IM into my thigh. The first time I shot I didn’t have any weird sides, everything was all good. Went in the gym that day and slayed it. However, last Thursday I forgot to aspirate the plunger before proceeding to inject. Right afterwards I got a good rather pronounced rush accompanied by anxiety etc. I had been experiencing slight “test flu” prior to that but it very quickly got worse. The following morning, Friday morning, I ended up going to the emergency room because I didn’t know what the **** was going on. I could barely breath, tight chest, etc.

The dominating majority of my symptoms went away once I was in the actual emergency room, and the doctor told me that it was anxiety/panic. He told me my heart is perfectly fine, electolytes etc everything fine. They did an EKG, chest x-ray; and blood work. He prescribed my 12 1 mg Ativan to help if it comes up again.

Now today, I took the first of the Ativan this morning after waking up at 6 am as I could feel the panic coming on. It is really something else. Now the anxiety/panic comes and goes. I also have almost no energy, very low appetite, and just an overall extremely low drive. I didn’t take the LGD or the Ostarine today as I feel like maybe I should just bail on the SARMS.

Can someone please help me understand what is going on? I want to continue with the test if at all possible. Is it low estrogen combined with some weirdness from the MK 677? Could have been that I hit a vein? A combination of all these things? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you're trying to do too much and your body is freaking out. You were 4 weeks into a SARMS cycle and just all of a sudden decided to add a Test base. Now you know why first steroid cycles are Test only so your body can adapt and you can learn how to control estrogen. Your body is in shock because you have zero clue with what you're doing. Stop the Test and finish your SARMS cycle. After your PCT later on you can experiment with Test only then after that Test only cycle later on you can add SARMS. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Yeah I agree, I was too excited and overzealous. I appreciate your input and am switching to that now. Thank you.

I've been there bro. You have to slowly introduce new compounds into your body and adapt. Eventually you can add more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man, you have to take it one step at a time. You dont just jump in the deep end when you havent even learned to swim. Test needs to be at a later date, after more preparation and research

I agree on holding off on the test for now. Can you post the rest of your stats? How many years have you been training? What's your body fat? What are your goals?

bro, you have to stop this... you have thrown yourself into having panic attacks now.. you are going way overboard.. there is literally nothing physically wrong with you but definitely mental now.. you caused it by over doing it and then stressing yourself out.. internally, i can already tell, you were stressed out about adding the test to it and threw yourself into this.. not to mention, you are not at the right weight to even be using steroids... so its not going to turn out well either way... 160 at 5'11" is pretty undersized to start with... just stop getting greedy and relax.. stick with just the sarms for now...

Top Bottom