napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with Bloodwork results

Cglhut

Stats:

Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 170lbs
BF %: 14%
Cycle history: Zero steroid cycles (planned on waiting till I was 25), but I have ran 1 light sarm cycle a few years ago (mk2866 and GW) bought through this forum.

All in all Im a pretty healthy guy. Ive played athletics all my life and played college football at a pretty good D2 school. Now Im a welder and work in the field, so I have a pretty physically demanding job. I eat pretty decent and work out 3-4 days a week. But the last year or so Ive been pretty fatigued, everyday after work I come home and have to take a nap, whether my day was super hard or relatively easy. Ive also had a lower libido, I still can manage to get hard erections but they arent as solid as they used to be and on occasion they can be weaker. My dad and two older brothers all have Low T, So I decided it was probably time to get some bloodwork done just incase.

Here were my results: results are fasted in the morning

Testosterone, serum: 530 ng/dL
Free Testosterone (direct): 17.4 pg/mL
LH: 5.1 mIU/mL
FSH: 2.2 mIU/mL
Estradiol: 31.6 pg/mL

With that being said I dont think my numbers are awful, my total T is slightly low for my age (I believe average is 690ish with 800 being optimal). But my Free T seems pretty decent. I talked with the clinic that did my blood work and they want to start me on TRT because my total T isnt optimal and is low for my age. What are your guys thoughts? Ideally I dont really want to start TRT right now if I dont have to, Im sure Ill probably have to start in my 30s at some point though. But I would like to get my levels to optimal high normal levels, especially if that means itll help me with fatigued/being tired all the time, lower libido, and overall well being.

Last edited:
theres nothing wrong with your numbers... thats the most ridiculous insane shit ive heard... i think you are are either not telling us the facts or you didnt go to a real doctor... they cant even prescribe this to you from a real doctor with numbers that high... this is ridiculous

I appreciate the quick response Dylan. All Ive been told is that Im approved for treatment, Im supposed to have a consultation later today to go over my blood work results with the doctor. But from what they said it sounds like they want to start me on TRT, which surprised me after seeing my bloodwork results. With that being said any thoughts on what could be causing my fatigue and lower libido issues?

WTF? This is why clinics get bad names....

Dude you are 100% fine you do not need TRT. If you are looking for a good natural test bootser N2Generate is an awesome product. Your LH and FSH are a little low but its still working your test (free and total) are fine.

I appreciate the quick response Dylan. All Ive been told is that Im approved for treatment, Im supposed to have a consultation later today to go over my blood work results with the doctor. But from what they said it sounds like they want to start me on TRT, which surprised me after seeing my bloodwork results. With that being said any thoughts on what could be causing my fatigue and lower libido issues?

I felt the same you did for a long time and doctors couldn't explain it , everything checked out, hope the issue gets fixed, it sucks going through not feeling ok, as far as total testosterone goes I'm 31 5'11 215lbs and I'm at 691 no way I would get approved for anything lol

I felt the same you did for a long time and doctors couldn't explain it , everything checked out, hope the issue gets fixed, it sucks going through not feeling ok, as far as total testosterone goes I'm 31 5'11 215lbs and I'm at 691 no way I would get approved for anything lol
Yeah man, it sucks for sure. What did you do to fix your issues?

There's nothing wrong with your test levels. If you're fatigued there's something else that's the cause. You definitely don't need TRT that's just ridiculous.

TRT is not magical for everyone. I would not assume that all the sudden you will have a crazy libido and feel great all the time. That just isn't likely. Now, it is that way for some but not the typical result. You do not appear to be experiencing your issues due to low T. I would look at other aspects of your life like diet and your outlook on life first.

Well I changed my diet completely, cur our all soda sugar and as much processed foods as possible, drank just a gallon of water a day, eat 5 meals a day improved my sleep quality and just taking vitamins and minerals, working out 6 days a week , it's not a over night fix but for me my total test jumped up, last time I had it tested in 2017 its 571 and now its 691, I am no doctor I just know what helped me

Well I changed my diet completely, cur our all soda sugar and as much processed foods as possible, drank just a gallon of water a day, eat 5 meals a day improved my sleep quality and just taking vitamins and minerals, working out 6 days a week , it's not a over night fix but for me my total test jumped up, last time I had it tested in 2017 its 571 and now its 691, I am no doctor I just know what helped me

Im 100% not shocked either.

So many toxins and other things we put into our body along with sleep deprivation and over training, emotional stress, etc that all cause test to drop.

Stress and lack of sleep cause cortisol to rise which in turn lowers testosterone. Add in stimulants, crappy food, etc you have a recipe for lower test.

It took me years to reverse whatever damages I did not knowing as much as nutrition and foods as I do now, yeah it's crazy what they pack in foods especially soy 🤮

Top Bottom