napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stacking two orals?

Androman

Hey whats up family, I'm about to finish my 8weeker and cruise for 12 weeks before blasting again with high test dose cycle. (I am going to have to get bloodwork done and get everything back in place first.)

I was wondering, I've read people can stack anadrol with winstrol and get some sort of synergy, why is that? What would the results be; intracellular water retention from anadrol, paper thin skin and hardness from the winny, is that result even possible? Like instead of the water retention of anadrol spilling SUBQ, does the winstrol keep it in its place as it thins and hardens the skin?

If all proper precautions were taken with liver support, can you run substitute the anadrol with dbol and get the same synergy stacked with winstrol, why or why not?

For some reason, I have this crazy bro science logic, that if taken DBoL with StanoZoLoL, that Diana will play the role of filling up the muscles with water retention while Stan keeps the skin hard, dry and separated a bit. I've haven't ran this cycle yet but I almost do want to with next blast as a kickstart, winny is amazing to me and dbol is amazing to me (anadrol gives me nasty sides). What do you guys think? Taken with proper precautions, can this work or do they cancel each other out?

I think you are over thinking it... Its just a good dry cycle for a lot of people. I personally love drol. One of my favorite cutters. I dont retain water and it murders my appetite

Now you just said dbol is amazing to you and winny is amazing to you but drol gives you nasty sides.... Then dont do it... Those sides wont go away cause you added winny. Anadrol is a nast drug for a lot of people too cause it is toxic as hell and hits the cholestrerol hard.

Dbol is much less liver toxic dude. By far. And this synergy thing man its not that complex. Its just two steroids working well together. Youre simply combating some water retention and adding some strength.

I think you are over thinking it... Its just a good dry cycle for a lot of people. I personally love drol. One of my favorite cutters. I dont retain water and it murders my appetite

Now you just said dbol is amazing to you and winny is amazing to you but drol gives you nasty sides.... Then dont do it... Those sides wont go away cause you added winny. Anadrol is a nast drug for a lot of people too cause it is toxic as hell and hits the cholestrerol hard.

Dbol is much less liver toxic dude. By far. And this synergy thing man its not that complex. Its just two steroids working well together. Youre simply combating some water retention and adding some strength.

Yeah you're right, I do tend to over think things. I should just let this ride out for now, it's still a couple months away anyways, but long and behold this is me most of the time when I'm caught thinking what I should cycle next lol.

Attachments

• Rq7GML4.jpg
    Rq7GML4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 23
Hey whats up family, I'm about to finish my 8weeker and cruise for 12 weeks before blasting again with high test dose cycle. (I am going to have to get bloodwork done and get everything back in place first.)

I was wondering, I've read people can stack anadrol with winstrol and get some sort of synergy, why is that? What would the results be; intracellular water retention from anadrol, paper thin skin and hardness from the winny, is that result even possible? Like instead of the water retention of anadrol spilling SUBQ, does the winstrol keep it in its place as it thins and hardens the skin?

If all proper precautions were taken with liver support, can you run substitute the anadrol with dbol and get the same synergy stacked with winstrol, why or why not?

For some reason, I have this crazy bro science logic, that if taken DBoL with StanoZoLoL, that Diana will play the role of filling up the muscles with water retention while Stan keeps the skin hard, dry and separated a bit. I've haven't ran this cycle yet but I almost do want to with next blast as a kickstart, winny is amazing to me and dbol is amazing to me (anadrol gives me nasty sides). What do you guys think? Taken with proper precautions, can this work or do they cancel each other out?
There can be some nice synergy running certain orals together like winstrol and anavar, anadrol and Dbol, Tbol and winny, or just about any combo you can think of fir a desired result. There's nothing wrong going that route, however you must take toxicity into consideration. For that reason, it's advised to run half normal dose of each. That's the main thing here. Don't EVER run both at normal dose. That's entirely too much strain on your health and liver.

There can be some nice synergy running certain orals together like winstrol and anavar, anadrol and Dbol, Tbol and winny, or just about any combo you can think of fir a desired result. There's nothing wrong going that route, however you must take toxicity into consideration. For that reason, it's advised to run half normal dose of each. That's the main thing here. Don't EVER run both at normal dose. That's entirely too much strain on your health and liver.

I agree with rick. I have done dbol and winny together and it was ok. It was 25mg winny, 20mg dbol for the first 6 weeks, and 600sus for 12 weeks

That Tbol/Winny example you just threw in there..lol, and thats exactly was I was going for. Was going to run both at 25mg for a total of 50mgs of orals. Kinda wish someone had experience with running both of these at the same time, guess its time to morph into a lab rat soon.

I agree with rick. I have done dbol and winny together and it was ok. It was 25mg winny, 20mg dbol for the first 6 weeks, and 600sus for 12 weeks

Thats awesome man, did your bones dry out, how was the strength? Any side effects? What exactly did you gain off the first 6weeks? lol Sorry if it feels like I'm interrogating you, I would just like to know your overall experience with the both orals.

You don't think the tboll and winny will be extremely brittle to the bones, TX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it depends how you do with winny. For me it would be ok. Especially with tbol. problem is this will make you strong as an ox so you have to remember to lift smart. I add lots of joint supports on winny and MK-2866 will be my next addition. See what that all does... I usually use like animal flex and glucosamine and its actually decent for me.

Are you running test.

Test
NPP
TBOL
winny.

oh man....... that would be a killer run. NPP would help a bit with joints too

I've actually thought of throwing in a low dose NPP for lubrication. Now Im definitely going to take that into consideration. I really appreciate your help man. How does this layout sound?

Test E 750mg EW 1-12
NPP 50mg M/W/F (Therapeutic) Never ran NPP before btw. 1-6
Tbol ?mg week 1-6
Winny ?mg week 1-6
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

That Tbol/Winny example you just threw in there..lol, and thats exactly was I was going for. Was going to run both at 25mg for a total of 50mgs of orals. Kinda wish someone had experience with running both of these at the same time, guess its time to morph into a lab rat soon.

well tbol/winny and dbol/ winny can't be too far apart. I kept mine at , 25mg win and 20mg dbol for a total of 45mgs, but I am sure 50mg total would be fine. Don't forget test in there

Yes I never run a cycle without test. It's my ultimate feel-good. Cruise on it blast on it. It's been with me since the day I was born. Thank u baby jesus.

That would work extremely well at those doses. Dylan has ran that combo I believe and loved it. I'm sure he will offer his feedback in here soon

You don't think the tboll and winny will be extremely brittle to the bones, TX?

It will be less severe than a full dose of Winstrol on its own. Run it with MK-2866 and test and you will feel great and probably have no issues with joints whatsoever.

More isn't always better when it comes to combining two oral steroids lol. Thank you for the input Rick, will most likely place an order with one of the sponsors on here

I've actually thought of throwing in a low dose NPP for lubrication. Now Im definitely going to take that into consideration. I really appreciate your help man. How does this layout sound?

Test E 750mg EW 1-12
NPP 50mg M/W/F (Therapeutic) Never ran NPP before btw. 1-6
Tbol ?mg week 1-6
Winny ?mg week 1-6
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

NPP either 50 or 100. M/W/F Start with 50 for sure. Npp is cool. I havnt ran it till recently myself. I love deca though. Ran lots of deca.
tbol 30mg
winny 30mg
aromasin at 12.5 eod is fine. may need to bump it to ed though depending how sensitive you are to estrogen.

Top Bottom