napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

International Order

Clearance is always different and shipping companies as well... Dhl is far easier to deal with when it comes to this... Usps is not quick to help at all but a week is not bad... A lot of times they push right through but it depends on location... Some customs cities seem to be far worse than others... Its hit and miss... Some people take their job far too serious while others just push right through....

I have a pack that has been stuck for almost 4 weeks. Pharm Lady has been good to work with and said she will reship. She has been very helpful. But I still do not have my package yet. Hopefully soon.

yeah stuff happens sometimes, and she cannot control what happens beyond a certain point. BUT she always cares about her customers, i can tell you that..

This is actually the first customs problem I've heard of since Pharma Lady has been a sponsor. Like Pharma Lady told me with my first purchase before I was a rep customs seizures are rare and she will make it right.

This is actually the first customs problem I've heard of since Pharma Lady has been a sponsor. Like Pharma Lady told me with my first purchase before I was a rep customs seizures are rare and she will make it right.

yeah same here, ive never had a problem with her and never heard of a problem either..

Top Bottom