napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms bridge to aas cycle

NWC416

Morning crew!

Have been running a SARMS bridge cycle after coming off an AAS+SARMS cycle + 4 week PCT. Being an experienced SARMS user I went with the Superman Stack from SARMSX at the highest recommended dosage for each specific SARM and it's been great.

I am planning to begin another AAS+SARMS cycle after my 16 weeks of 'time on cycle = time off'. I am curious that since I have been running a SARMS bridge do I need to do a mini-PCT of any kind for the SARMS bridge even though I am looking to get right back into a new AAS cycle (test, deca, primo, eq, win most likely)?

Thank you as always for the help and expertise. Very much appreciated.

Chris

Morning crew!

Have been running a SARMS bridge cycle after coming off an AAS+SARMS cycle + 4 week PCT. Being an experienced SARMS user I went with the Superman Stack from SARMSX at the highest recommended dosage for each specific SARM and it's been great.

I am planning to begin another AAS+SARMS cycle after my 16 weeks of 'time on cycle = time off'. I am curious that since I have been running a SARMS bridge do I need to do a mini-PCT of any kind for the SARMS bridge even though I am looking to get right back into a new AAS cycle (test, deca, primo, eq, win most likely)?

Chris

Whats are you taking for your current sarms bridge.. which sarms and dosages Bro.. also with your "time off" was there ever any time off of everything and if so how much time ??

All the SARMS info is above man. Thanks for the reply. No full time off other than the PCT. Feel like the info above is pretty detailed.

All the SARMS info is above man. Thanks for the reply. No full time off other than the PCT. Feel like the info above is pretty detailed.

you mentioned 2 cycles... the SARMS bridge cycle and your aas + SARMS cycle.... So your bridge sarm cycle was the same as your aas /sarm cycle?? thats what i was asking

Yes, you still need to do a mini pct afterwards to bring your natural levels back before starting a cycle bud

Morning crew!

Chris
i understand what you are saying... you want to run your mini pct and then get right back on an aas cycle, which is perfectly fine... since its the superman stack, i would actually go with your mini pct but also add nolva in there since you are going straight into a steroid cycle... here are the links the purchase what you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquinol-20mgs-ml-30mls

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom