napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM for newbie

Thinking about SARMS.... what to start with?

Hello all i came over here after watching a few Dylan gimelli's videos on youtube. I have never been part of bodybuilding forum, so happy to start here :D
So a little bit about myself I am 30 years old and have been training for 12 years ( first 6-7 yrs i probably didn't know what i was doing but the last 5 years, i have made some really good natural gains) all natural never used any enhancement.
For the past year I feel that i have hit my natural peak plateau, and have been thinking about enhancing. Did a lot of reasearch, and i dont think I am brave enough for Steroids, scared of needles, shutdown, sideffects, legality all that stuff. Don't want to try orals and PHs because of liver issues either. SO i came across SARMS and I think I am convinced would like to try SARMS.

Now I have read a lot of the threads with the triple stack as that seems to be a popular stack, my question is as a complete newbie should i just jump onto a triple stack or try an individual sarm. My goal is really to recomp.
Here are my stats.
age 30, height 5-8, weight 173 lbs, 14% body fat.

Goals are really to drop body fat further to single digit maybe 8-9% and keep or gain lean muscle mass/strength and stay around my current weight?

In this situation what would you guys advise, which SARM should i try or should i just jump for the triple stack. Thanks in advance.

There are no side effects really to speak of with sarms, and they are very mild, so there's no reason not to go with the best stack you can. Honestly the sarms super stack is the best option, and even better than the triple stack. It is perfect for lean mass and strength gains, as well as endurance and dropping bodyfat. Here is the protocol

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

bostonbodybuilder said:
Thinking about SARMS.... what to start with?

Hello all i came over here after watching a few Dylan gimelli's videos on youtube. I have never been part of bodybuilding forum, so happy to start here :D
So a little bit about myself I am 30 years old and have been training for 12 years ( first 6-7 yrs i probably didn't know what i was doing but the last 5 years, i have made some really good natural gains) all natural never used any enhancement.
For the past year I feel that i have hit my natural peak plateau, and have been thinking about enhancing. Did a lot of reasearch, and i dont think I am brave enough for Steroids, scared of needles, shutdown, sideffects, legality all that stuff. Don't want to try orals and PHs because of liver issues either. SO i came across SARMS and I think I am convinced would like to try SARMS.

Now I have read a lot of the threads with the triple stack as that seems to be a popular stack, my question is as a complete newbie should i just jump onto a triple stack or try an individual sarm. My goal is really to recomp.
Here are my stats.
age 30, height 5-8, weight 173 lbs, 14% body fat.

Goals are really to drop body fat further to single digit maybe 8-9% and keep or gain lean muscle mass/strength and stay around my current weight?

In this situation what would you guys advise, which SARM should i try or should i just jump for the triple stack. Thanks in advance.

the beauty of sarms is although there is a correlation with steroid like gains, it comes without any of the unwanted side effects which also eliminates the need to try one at a time... there is no toxicity or beginning phase of adjustment and they all feed off each other... for best results the triple or super stack is where you would want to start... there is no need to be of concern of having negative effects from too many to start with... you are completely fine and your making a very smart decision to start with sarms...

here is a layout for both the triple and super stack...

SARMS triple stack

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sarms Super Stack

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

bostonbodybuilder said:
for some reason i am not able to add the super stack at pureessencesarms.com is it out of stock? can you recommend a place to buy the PCT?

Bro there is no problem adding this whatsoever... They are all in stock and it worked fine for me on my phone, ipad and laptop so i have no idea what your seeing on your end? Send a pm to pureessencesarms and they will get you taken care of and they will also be releasing all the needed pct as well this month

bostonbodybuilder said:
for some reason i am not able to add the super stack at pureessencesarms.com is it out of stock? can you recommend a place to buy the PCT?

Give it a try again brother. There should be no problem adding it to your cart

I have tried it again, with a different browser and a difference device, phone , ipad..but did not work. so i contact them via private message. and they confirmed there is a glitch on their website and they are working on it. i'ts strange that its working for some of you.

bostonbodybuilder said:
I have tried it again, with a different browser and a difference device, phone , ipad..but did not work. so i contact them via private message. and they confirmed there is a glitch on their website and they are working on it. i'ts strange that its working for some of you.

I am now having the same problem... already spoke to them... they are adding many new products and there is an abundance of work being done and this happened in the process... it is being fixed swiftly... Tomorrow morning it should be ready if not before...

Dylan is there any down side to using the SARMS with HGH? currently I take 6 IU's ED 3am/3pm. I currently stack T400 600/mg week, EQ 600/mg week (I know u say 800-1000 and I'm gonna try that next go around) and Primo but don't think I'm gonna run it again. its just too dam expensive to run 600-1000 a week. I just didn't see the results I thought. was doing 400 mg a week.

I don't think that was enough I'm sure ur gonna say lol. 600-800 is where I need to be if I remember ur video correctly. So can I use all of them SARMS with everything else I'm using or wud u recommend somthn different? thanx

GNX said:
Dylan is there any down side to using the SARMS with HGH? currently I take 6 IU's ED 3am/3pm. I currently stack T400 600/mg week, EQ 600/mg week (I know u say 800-1000 and I'm gonna try that next go around) and Primo but don't think I'm gonna run it again. its just too dam expensive to run 600-1000 a week. I just didn't see the results I thought. was doing 400 mg a week.

I don't think that was enough I'm sure ur gonna say lol. 600-800 is where I need to be if I remember ur video correctly. So can I use all of them SARMS with everything else I'm using or wud u recommend somthn different? thanx

in all honesty, you can run sarms with anything and they have a place in any cycle as ultra enhancers... they stack extremely well with everything you are using... especially things like eq which already have high endurance and vascularity properties... you would LOVE using sarms with hgh... it will fully enhance anything you are doing to the highest extent... i would definitely add them to your current stack bro

GNX said:

That's one of the great many benefits of sarms. They can literally be implemented and used just about anytime with any cycle, or even off cycle or in between cycles. I think adding GW and S4 especially could really benefit your current cycle based on the compounds you have chosen. It will help tremendously with endurance, fat loss, hardening, and vascularity and really enhance the EQ quite a bit. They can be incorporated with GH use and only enhance things even further as well

Awesome guys thanx! I just ordered both the sarm and IGF-1. lookn forward to using this. how long wud u guys recommend I stay on the sarms and IGF-1 and how long do u come off it before u go back on? thanx

GNX said:
Awesome guys thanx! I just ordered both the sarm and IGF-1. lookn forward to using this. how long wud u guys recommend I stay on the sarms and IGF-1 and how long do u come off it before u go back on? thanx

12 weeks on and 2-3 weeks off etc. and then back on again with sarms...

GNX said:

For best results sarms should be ran 12 weeks, followed by a short time off (I prefer a month) then jumping back on again

Got my super stack in the mail today, super fast shipping from PE.

looking forward to starting my cycle tomorrow. quick questions for you guys.
so i always take a preworkout before by lifting, which lets me easily push for 1.5 - 2 hours in the gym, should i continue taking them with the GW 30 mins before the gym, or should i stop taking preworkouts since i will be taking GW 30 mins before gym, i lift in the evenings around 5 pm.

bostonbodybuilder said:

so i always take a preworkout before by lifting, which lets me easily push for 1.5 - 2 hours in the gym, should i continue taking them with the GW 30 mins before the gym, or should i stop taking preworkouts since i will be taking GW 30 mins before gym, i lift in the evenings around 5 pm.

It's no problem to take them together if you choose to brother. IIt will not reduce the effects of GW and there are no interaction issues. If it's something you already are familiar with and use, then you already know your tolerance to the stimulant and whether or not it will affect sleep or give you any adverse effects. GW will not change that since it is not stimulant based

bostonbodybuilder said:

GW is a non stimulant... it will not have any negative effect and will not add any further to other stimulant use effects...

Great thanks.. Week 1 starts tomorrow i am super excited.. hoping to break my natural peak plateau that i think i have hit.

will post here for weekly logs and share my progress with you guys. Thanks for all the advise.

bostonbodybuilder said:
Great thanks.. Week 1 starts tomorrow i am super excited.. hoping to break my natural peak plateau that i think i have hit.

will post here for weekly logs and share my progress with you guys. Thanks for all the advise.

thank you and please keep us updated on your progress

day#2 and already felt like a mothereffing beast in the gym today.
It was shoulder day, and i could see vascularity on both shoulders all neck veins popping out.. just felt amazing during training...Now i do take a preworkout, but i could feel there was something different about my training session today with SARMS on board. overall felt stronger, went up a little bit on the weights on all my exercises.

I am getting used to the taste as well, someone suggested altoid peppermints and yes that works, I draw them out then pop them all in the back of my tongue one by one, and then pop an altoid.. :D it works. then some water afterwards.

Top Bottom