napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM for newbie

So I started having problems with my eyes. one, they were getting terribly dried out and causing me to tear all day long. two, I started getting really bad eye pressure all day long. maybe the Ost. I got is over dosed I don't know. I was taking 50 mg a day. basically half of the plastic draw that comes with it.

im guessing thats too much. I did read 25-35 mg a day for those over 200 lbs. I'm 220 so shud I back it off to like 15 or 20 mg a day? thanx

GNX said:
So I started having problems with my eyes. one, they were getting terribly dried out and causing me to tear all day long. two, I started getting really bad eye pressure all day long. maybe the Ost. I got is over dosed I don't know. I was taking 50 mg a day. basically half of the plastic draw that comes with it.

im guessing thats too much. I did read 25-35 mg a day for those over 200 lbs. I'm 220 so shud I back it off to like 15 or 20 mg a day? thanx

bro, where are you getting this absurd information? i don't care if your 500 pounds, you should not be using more than 25 mg per day... sarms do not cause ANY of the side effects your talking about...

Re: RE: Re: SARM for newbie

GNX said:

Are you getting the osta mixed up with s4? Maybe you meant you were taking s4 @ 50mg not the osta.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

bostonbodybuilder said:
day#2 and already felt like a mothereffing beast in the gym today.
It was shoulder day, and i could see vascularity on both shoulders all neck veins popping out.. just felt amazing during training...Now i do take a preworkout, but i could feel there was something different about my training session today with SARMS on board. overall felt stronger, went up a little bit on the weights on all my exercises.

I am getting used to the taste as well, someone suggested altoid peppermints and yes that works, I draw them out then pop them all in the back of my tongue one by one, and then pop an altoid.. :D it works. then some water afterwards.

Very nice update brother! It appears you are making some nice body changes with the increased vascularity, and the performance increases are very nice as well. Keep the updates coming!

DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

bro, where are you getting this absurd information? i don't care if your 500 pounds, you should not be using more than 25 mg per day... sarms do not cause ANY of the side effects your talking about...
well, I wasn't having ANY issues with my eyes till I started using Ostarine MK-2866 30mg bottle. so there is a DIRECT cause and effect cause it happened about 5 days after I started.

How can you say eye problems are NOT a result of of Ostarine? google side effects with Ostarine and ull see dozens of sites stating how too much can cause eye problems. specifically blurry eyes and some temporarily losing their eye site. I agree I was using too much but stating the vision side effects are not a result of Ostarine is a little absurd.... :ugeek:

eyes are dry and blurry which is exactly wat every other website on the planet states as being a side effect if u take too much.

ibleedoranbla said:
GNX said:

Are you getting the osta mixed up with s4? Maybe you meant you were taking s4 @ 50mg not the osta.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
no definitely not. I am only using about 20 mg a day of T4 not S4. I did question that at first thinking I was mixing up the bottles but no that wasn't the case I'm careful which is which.

the pressure in my eyes went away immediately after I stopped taking the Ost. it was pretty bad but after 3 days no more pressure but eyes are still a little dry.

How many weeks will the sarm superstack last at a normal dose? I can seem to find mg per ml on the site or how many ml per bottle. I sure it there i might have just missed it. Thanks for the help.

makingains said:
How many weeks will the sarm superstack last at a normal dose? I can seem to find mg per ml on the site or how many ml per bottle. I sure it there i might have just missed it. Thanks for the help.

Each bottle lasts 4 weeks. except MK which lasts 8 weeks. I messaged pureessence and thats what they told me.

bostonbodybuilder said:
makingains said:

Each bottle lasts 4 weeks. except MK which lasts 8 weeks. I messaged pureessence and thats what they told me.

Thanks for the info bro.

GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

well, I wasn't having ANY issues with my eyes till I started using Ostarine MK-2866 30mg bottle. so there is a DIRECT cause and effect cause it happened about 5 days after I started.

How can you say eye problems are NOT a result of of Ostarine? google side effects with Ostarine and ull see dozens of sites stating how too much can cause eye problems. specifically blurry eyes and some temporarily losing their eye site. I agree I was using too much but stating the vision side effects are not a result of Ostarine is a little absurd.... :ugeek:

eyes are dry and blurry which is exactly wat every other website on the planet states as being a side effect if u take too much.
I would like to see this information you are referring to, because I've never seen or heard of any vision side effects whatsoever with Ostarine. I even just did a Google search and the only thing that comes up is posts from various forums where people have obviously confused Ostarine with sarms S4, which does carry vision side effects. This is far from credible info.

Where is your MK-2866 from?

makingains said:
A 12 week sarms super stack requires 3 bottles of each sarm to complete the cycle, except for MK-2866 which you only need 2 bottles of

Concentrations are all on the site but here is a breakdown

All bottles are 30 ML

S4 and MK-2866 are 50 MG/ML

GW is 20 MG/ML

LGD is 10 MG/ML

well, its been (4) days now and every day I got a little better. today my vision and eye pressure along with dry eyes are about 90% better now. I order my sarms, T4 and IGF-1 from geopeptides.com

my buddy has his pro card and he and all of his friends order from the same place and have for quite a while now.

I have nothing to gain by making anything up. I'm just telling wat I experienced from the Ostarine and how its now just about revered itself since I've been off. at first I was thinking maybe it was the T4 but I kept taking the T4 and the side effects went away.

RickRock said:
GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

I would like to see this information you are referring to, because I've never seen or heard of any vision side effects whatsoever with Ostarine. I even just did a Google search and the only thing that comes up is posts from various forums where people have obviously confused Ostarine with sarms S4, which does carry vision side effects. This is far from credible info.

GNX said:
well, its been (4) days now and every day I got a little better. today my vision and eye pressure along with dry eyes are about 90% better now. I order my sarms, T4 and IGF-1 from geopeptides.com

my buddy has his pro card and he and all of his friends order from the same place and have for quite a while now.

I have nothing to gain by making anything up. I'm just telling wat I experienced from the Ostarine and how its now just about revered itself since I've been off. at first I was thinking maybe it was the T4 but I kept taking the T4 and the side effects went away.

RickRock said:
GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

I'm not saying I don't believe you bro. About the only thing I can think is what you got was not MK-2866 and was something else. I'm not familiar with the source you are using, but that's pretty common with a lot of these companies to have improperly dosed products or a different compound completely than advertised

GNX said:

RickRock said:
GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

This company does not have the strongest track record and that's fairly prevalently known... This is nothing of a side effect mk causes in any way so that certainly makes me wonder what exactly you really are taking... I have no idea and i know you would not either but it is far beyond strange and you should not have any such of an occurrence... I would be very careful using any more of it

Week 1 update on my super stack cycle.
So guys I have completed 1 week on the super stack. and just wanted to log how i felt on it.

So the biggest things i noticed in this cycle and in just 1 week, is Recovery + decrease in appetite.
Holy shit, i noticed i recover so fast. I train very hard, meaning go to failure and I am big on volume sorta like simeon panda if you guys follow him on youtube.
But yeah i didn't take a single rest day. Usually i take rest days depending on when my body tells me, I don't schedule them. so i end up training 5-6 days per week (mostly 6) but this week i just didn't want to take a single day off, I have been getting plenty of sleep around 7-8 hours per night. so i didn't feel the need to take a rest day. And seriously the recovery is just awesome i feel like a new man the next day. i can have a heavy leg day and feel good next day, and go train chest. this is something drastic which i have never experienced before.

About the appetite, its incredible i just dont feel like eating. so it makes it soo easy to diet. Usually before starting this stack, i would train hard but also eat more because i get hungry a lot...but ever since this stack, i just dont feel like eating. Honestly this is a huge plus for those who have trouble with dieting.

Other than the above, I have noticed some vascularity and a little strength increase, but its only week 1. so hopefully more to come later in the cycle.

Regarding sides, so far i haven't experienced any sides. no sides from S4, no vision problems.... so planning on sticking with dylan's S4 dosing protocol. so for now 25 mg twice a day is where i am staying.

Thanks stay tuned for more gains.

bostonbodybuilder said:
So guys I have completed 1 week on the super stack. and just wanted to log how i felt on it.

So the biggest things i noticed in this cycle and in just 1 week, is Recovery + decrease in appetite.
Holy shit, i noticed i recover so fast. I train very hard, meaning go to failure and I am big on volume sorta like simeon panda if you guys follow him on youtube.
But yeah i didn't take a single rest day. Usually i take rest days depending on when my body tells me, I don't schedule them. so i end up training 5-6 days per week (mostly 6) but this week i just didn't want to take a single day off, I have been getting plenty of sleep around 7-8 hours per night. so i didn't feel the need to take a rest day. And seriously the recovery is just awesome i feel like a new man the next day. i can have a heavy leg day and feel good next day, and go train chest. this is something drastic which i have never experienced before.

About the appetite, its incredible i just dont feel like eating. so it makes it soo easy to diet. Usually before starting this stack, i would train hard but also eat more because i get hungry a lot...but ever since this stack, i just dont feel like eating. Honestly this is a huge plus for those who have trouble with dieting.

Other than the above, I have noticed some vascularity and a little strength increase, but its only week 1. so hopefully more to come later in the cycle.

Regarding sides, so far i haven't experienced any sides. no sides from S4, no vision problems.... so planning on sticking with dylan's S4 dosing protocol. so for now 25 mg twice a day is where i am staying.

That is one awesome update brother! I. Glad you are doing so well, so soon. The recovery factor is definitely a huge bonus with sarms, and you'll notice a lot more great effects coming soon as well. You are very early in the cycle, so everything is only going to get better!

bostonbodybuilder said:

your recovery enhancement is going to be huge and as you can see quite pronounced... its not one of those small time effects... its very drastic and thats just one of the many capabilities and benefits you will see with sarms use... you will be able to produce so much more than you ever have and the recovery allows for that as well as increases in muscular endurance which allows for maximum output... im really glad to see your seeing this so quickly! there is far more to come brother... keep the updates coming!

alright guys 2 week update on my super stack SARMS log.

so still continued to notice amazing recovery while taking SARMS, i kid you not in the last 2 weeks i have only taken 1 day off from the gym(thats because i went to visit my parents) just because everyday i wake up feeling like a new man, usually i always take a day off after leg day, but not anymore, i am on it back to back.
regarding strength it has remained the same, but noticed that i am able to just take shorter breaks within sets. also able to do some cardio after a lifting session. so definitely noticing some increased endurance w/ SARMS.

so starting tomorrow i am planning on bumping my S4 to 60 mg/day per DG method. I have had no side effects so far, no vision problems, no yellow tint.

So will keep you guys posted.

Thanks.

Top Bottom