napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM for newbie

bostonbodybuilder said:
alright guys 2 week update on my super stack SARMS log.

so still continued to notice amazing recovery while taking SARMS, i kid you not in the last 2 weeks i have only taken 1 day off from the gym(thats because i went to visit my parents) just because everyday i wake up feeling like a new man, usually i always take a day off after leg day, but not anymore, i am on it back to back.
regarding strength it has remained the same, but noticed that i am able to just take shorter breaks within sets. also able to do some cardio after a lifting session. so definitely noticing some increased endurance w/ SARMS.

so starting tomorrow i am planning on bumping my S4 to 60 mg/day per DG method. I have had no side effects so far, no vision problems, no yellow tint.

So will keep you guys posted.

Thanks.

excellent bro... im glad to hear your having this type of progress... the strength really starts coming after the second week is complete and then just continues throughout... it comes in stages as you can see and it starts with the endurance and recovery and the strength follows!

Re: RE: Re: SARM for newbie

DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:
well, its been (4) days now and every day I got a little better. today my vision and eye pressure along with dry eyes are about 90% better now. I order my sarms, T4 and IGF-1 from geopeptides.com

my buddy has his pro card and he and all of his friends order from the same place and have for quite a while now.

I have nothing to gain by making anything up. I'm just telling wat I experienced from the Ostarine and how its now just about revered itself since I've been off. at first I was thinking maybe it was the T4 but I kept taking the T4 and the side effects went away.

RickRock said:
GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:
So I started having problems with my eyes. one, they were getting terribly dried out and causing me to tear all day long. two, I started getting really bad eye pressure all day long. maybe the Ost. I got is over dosed I don't know. I was taking 50 mg a day. basically half of the plastic draw that comes with it.

im guessing thats too much. I did read 25-35 mg a day for those over 200 lbs. I'm 220 so shud I back it off to like 15 or 20 mg a day? thanx

bro, where are you getting this absurd information? i don't care if your 500 pounds, you should not be using more than 25 mg per day... sarms do not cause ANY of the side effects your talking about...
well, I wasn't having ANY issues with my eyes till I started using Ostarine MK-2866 30mg bottle. so there is a DIRECT cause and effect cause it happened about 5 days after I started.

How can you say eye problems are NOT a result of of Ostarine? google side effects with Ostarine and ull see dozens of sites stating how too much can cause eye problems. specifically blurry eyes and some temporarily losing their eye site. I agree I was using too much but stating the vision side effects are not a result of Ostarine is a little absurd.... :ugeek:

eyes are dry and blurry which is exactly wat every other website on the planet states as being a side effect if u take too much.
I would like to see this information you are referring to, because I've never seen or heard of any vision side effects whatsoever with Ostarine. I even just did a Google search and the only thing that comes up is posts from various forums where people have obviously confused Ostarine with sarms S4, which does carry vision side effects. This is far from credible info.

Where is your MK-2866 from?

This company does not have the strongest track record and that's fairly prevalently known... This is nothing of a side effect mk causes in any way so that certainly makes me wonder what exactly you really are taking... I have no idea and i know you would not either but it is far beyond strange and you should not have any such of an occurrence... I would be very careful using any more of it

ok thanx guys. its been about a full week now and no more eye issues. I can only assume it was directly caused by using the improper dosage. I guess its really hard to say as this not being a side effect cause if I was using the proper dosage and seeing side effects I wud totally agree but I wasn't so I wud say its kinda hard for you or anyone else to state the product is inferior.

I will try again at the proper dosage in another month and report back from there. can u provide me with more info on the company as to it not having a good track record? cause I have friends who compete professionally and have never reported anything but positive results from the products they purchased from this company. thanx

DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:
well, its been (4) days now and every day I got a little better. today my vision and eye pressure along with dry eyes are about 90% better now. I order my sarms, T4 and IGF-1 from geopeptides.com

my buddy has his pro card and he and all of his friends order from the same place and have for quite a while now.

I have nothing to gain by making anything up. I'm just telling wat I experienced from the Ostarine and how its now just about revered itself since I've been off. at first I was thinking maybe it was the T4 but I kept taking the T4 and the side effects went away.

RickRock said:
GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:
So I started having problems with my eyes. one, they were getting terribly dried out and causing me to tear all day long. two, I started getting really bad eye pressure all day long. maybe the Ost. I got is over dosed I don't know. I was taking 50 mg a day. basically half of the plastic draw that comes with it.

im guessing thats too much. I did read 25-35 mg a day for those over 200 lbs. I'm 220 so shud I back it off to like 15 or 20 mg a day? thanx

bro, where are you getting this absurd information? i don't care if your 500 pounds, you should not be using more than 25 mg per day... sarms do not cause ANY of the side effects your talking about...
well, I wasn't having ANY issues with my eyes till I started using Ostarine MK-2866 30mg bottle. so there is a DIRECT cause and effect cause it happened about 5 days after I started.

How can you say eye problems are NOT a result of of Ostarine? google side effects with Ostarine and ull see dozens of sites stating how too much can cause eye problems. specifically blurry eyes and some temporarily losing their eye site. I agree I was using too much but stating the vision side effects are not a result of Ostarine is a little absurd.... :ugeek:

eyes are dry and blurry which is exactly wat every other website on the planet states as being a side effect if u take too much.
I would like to see this information you are referring to, because I've never seen or heard of any vision side effects whatsoever with Ostarine. I even just did a Google search and the only thing that comes up is posts from various forums where people have obviously confused Ostarine with sarms S4, which does carry vision side effects. This is far from credible info.

This company does not have the strongest track record and that's fairly prevalently known... This is nothing of a side effect mk causes in any way so that certainly makes me wonder what exactly you really are taking... I have no idea and i know you would not either but it is far beyond strange and you should not have any such of an occurrence... I would be very careful using any more of it

GNX said:
ok thanx guys. its been about a full week now and no more eye issues. I can only assume it was directly caused by using the improper dosage. I guess its really hard to say as this not being a side effect cause if I was using the proper dosage and seeing side effects I wud totally agree but I wasn't so I wud say its kinda hard for you or anyone else to state the product is inferior.

I will try again at the proper dosage in another month and report back from there. can u provide me with more info on the company as to it not having a good track record? cause I have friends who compete professionally and have never reported anything but positive results from the products they purchased from this company. thanx

DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

RickRock said:
GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

Judging by the side effects you were getting related to Vision is what makes me question the product you are using. I know plenty of people that have used Ostarine at 50mg per day or more with absolutely no mention of that type of side effect, not even once. So since your side effects are not consistent with the compound, I would question it. Many sarms companies out there have been found to be putting things like prohormones or other anabolic compounds into their products, which also explains why your friends get great results. It's just that they could actually be using steroids thinking they are sarms. That can lead to a whole lot of various side effects, and other issues if you aren't aware of what you are really taking

GNX said:

DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

RickRock said:
GNX said:
DylanGemelli said:
GNX said:

what products were your friends using?

end of week 3 update on super stack.
So this week i missed 2 days of sarms :/ went to visit a friend and even though i had packed my sarms in a plastic bag , i forgot to actually but it in my luggage..was pretty bummed that i missed 2 days. I got back and took the 3rd day dosage right away...so far no side effects.. I like how sarms make me feel ,mainly recovery :) still amazed on how fast i recover. honestlly no soreness or DOMS effect even though i train pretty intensely.

Will be more carefull with my SARMS from here on. will definitely not skip any more days, I'm hoping missing 2 days out of 12 weeks wont really hurt my cycle.
will keep you guys posted.

bostonbodybuilder said:
So this week i missed 2 days of sarms :/ went to visit a friend and even though i had packed my sarms in a plastic bag , i forgot to actually but it in my luggage..was pretty bummed that i missed 2 days. I got back and took the 3rd day dosage right away...so far no side effects.. I like how sarms make me feel ,mainly recovery :) still amazed on how fast i recover. honestlly no soreness or DOMS effect even though i train pretty intensely.

Will be more carefull with my SARMS from here on. will definitely not skip any more days, I'm hoping missing 2 days out of 12 weeks wont really hurt my cycle.

Missing those two days will not be a big deal at all in the grand scope of things brother. As long as you make it a priority to keep consistent dosing from here forward everything is fine.

Good to hear that you are enjoying the nice effects and recovery you are getting. Keep the updates coming!

bostonbodybuilder said:

missing those two days will not ruin anything you are doing just don't make it a habit, which im sure you will not...

you are spot on with your assessment of how sarms make you feel and the recovery they provide.... the way they make you feel and perform is such a big deal... not only are they helping you grow far more rapidly but they are protecting you as opposed to bringing on side effects and they allow you to do so much more from the performance enhancement to the healing powers etc... that's very key in everything we do and they make you feel strong, motivated and happy and that's a VERY big deal in goal obtainment

Week 4 update.

again recovery recovery recovery...i think the power of SARMS just truly lies in recovery. so if you train hard 2-2.5 hours a day, sarms will help you recover and be ready the next day. I have stayed the same weight but i can see that i am recomping, gaining muscle/strength while losing some fat. im pretty happy with my results so far in these 4 weeks. about to up the s4 to 70/day. i think dylan said 70-80 is the sweet spot for most people. i haven't had any vision changes, or night blindness. But did notice my eyes get dry now. and when i wake up in the morning, extra crusty eyes, not a big deal, just wash it off. but something i just noticed. for some reason i also get great sleep on sarms. but yeah i can do deadlifts today and squat tomorrow, thats how good the recovery is. those two exercise have always been very taxing on my body and usually ill take a day off after them. but now there is no need for rest days. 8 more weeks to go ;)

bostonbodybuilder said:
Week 4 update.

again recovery recovery recovery...i think the power of SARMS just truly lies in recovery. so if you train hard 2-2.5 hours a day, sarms will help you recover and be ready the next day. I have stayed the same weight but i can see that i am recomping, gaining muscle/strength while losing some fat. im pretty happy with my results so far in these 4 weeks. about to up the s4 to 70/day. i think dylan said 70-80 is the sweet spot for most people. i haven't had any vision changes, or night blindness. But did notice my eyes get dry now. and when i wake up in the morning, extra crusty eyes, not a big deal, just wash it off. but something i just noticed. for some reason i also get great sleep on sarms. but yeah i can do deadlifts today and squat tomorrow, thats how good the recovery is. those two exercise have always been very taxing on my body and usually ill take a day off after them. but now there is no need for rest days. 8 more weeks to go ;)

I hear ya on both the recovery and sleep brother. I always feel great, reduce DOMS, and ready to kill it every workout. Then sleeping like a baby every night is pretty nice too! Nice update!

bostonbodybuilder said:
Week 4 update.

excellent update bro... im really happy with your results thus far as well as that you point out the sleep and recovery... its a wonderful thing on all fronts... getting plenty of sleep is extremely healthy and allows for max performance as well as the ability to recover as you are... that's why sarms are the ultimate performance enhancers because they allow you to do so much more... im looking forward to the rest of your results... you have plenty more to come! keep the updates coming

so on my 5th week now and enjoying the sarms super stack so far....

question for you guys (dylan and rickrock), was thinking of adding winstrol (oral tablets) for week 8-12 on top of the super stack (4 weeks).
is this advisable? i know people say not to do winstrol or any oral steroid without a test base. but i really don't want injectables.
what are your thoughts? how would my PCT change?

thanks.

bostonbodybuilder said:

question for you guys (dylan and rickrock), was thinking of adding winstrol (oral tablets) for week 8-12 on top of the super stack (4 weeks).
is this advisable? i know people say not to do winstrol or any oral steroid without a test base. but i really don't want injectables.

thanks.

I don't see a problem adding it in if you choose too, but obviously shutdown will be a bigger factor. Therefore you'll need a more extensive PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED

bostonbodybuilder said:

thanks.

what i would do is run winstrol 8-14... you can continue running gw until week 14 with it while you stop the others... make sure you have cycle assist or some sort or protection along with winstrol use... run it 50 mg per day...

your pct would then change to this...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the advise dylan and rickrock.

I like your idea dylan, doing it 6 weeks instead of 4, get more out of it.
can you explain a bit more on the cycle assist what exactly i should be taking and how much? sorry rookie over here, never taken any form of enhancement before.

bostonbodybuilder said:
Thanks for the advise dylan and rickrock.

I like your idea dylan, doing it 6 weeks instead of 4, get more out of it.
can you explain a bit more on the cycle assist what exactly i should be taking and how much? sorry rookie over here, never taken any form of enhancement before.

CEL cycle assist.. you must use a protectant anytime you use an oral steroid to protect from toxicity... this covers everything.. i like this particular product because its priced right and is very complete.. just google it for the best price

Top Bottom