napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 9.5 th week review

U just said that so then I can spank u! Judging from your in law stories I bet you're into S&M [emoji12]

Flex Friday is everyday!

I'm into some things lol... wouldn't mind trying some more with the right person either lol... hmmmm, who can I think of? One particular name comes to mind.

Damn nice job Sara! I'm impressed! An inch on your arms? Wow.....I'm jealous. I need on your level lol. Those trap veins look awesome. Keep up the great work, and thanks for the feedback!

Great job sara!!! You are awesome...and one day in maybe 10-20 years I'll be to your level lol! Also to add great smile :)

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Damn nice job Sara! I'm impressed! An inch on your arms? Wow.....I'm jealous. I need on your level lol. Those trap veins look awesome. Keep up the great work, and thanks for the feedback!

I think circumference not much tho. But the question is whether I can maintain that's the key right there. But so far I'm enjoying the size. Maybe also because I just carbed up????

Flex Friday is everyday!

I think circumference not much tho. But the question is whether I can maintain that's the key right there. But so far I'm enjoying the size. Maybe also because I just carbed up????

Flex Friday is everyday!

so you are saying size matters? lol

Awesome work sara... im really proud of you.. your making huge strides.. you are right, 30 minutes on the bike is not a game changer but it is better than nothing... add the elliptical or stairclimber in there and I KNOW you will respond better to carbs... burn them off as energy by doing the cardio... dont load them or anything stupid but you do need some and if you dont respond well that should help...

YES, you can extend your cycle two more weeks...

Awesome work sara... im really proud of you.. your making huge strides.. you are right, 30 minutes on the bike is not a game changer but it is better than nothing... add the elliptical or stairclimber in there and I KNOW you will respond better to carbs... burn them off as energy by doing the cardio... dont load them or anything stupid but you do need some and if you dont respond well that should help...

YES, you can extend your cycle two more weeks...

Cool!! Thanks Dylan!!

Flex Friday is everyday!

Top Bottom