napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

Pretty impressive sara. Glad to have you here. You seemed to have wakened the sleeping men here, and brought laughter and fun.
I am taking big leaps with sarms myself.My sprints don't even tire me out.

Ha! I'm just having fun and u guys r alright. Sprints? Are you a runner? What's your program or goal(s)?

Ha! I'm just having fun and u guys r alright. Sprints? Are you a runner? What's your program or goal(s)?

Played WR in college and ran the 40 yard in 4.5-4.8 seconds. I am 39 now, so just keepin on truckin. With drb as a dad and jake as a brother there is chance of letting up...lol. I just posted my routine. Yes I do run 3 miles/day just for warm up to do sprints of 40,100,and 220. No specific goals except to always be able to run fast, and stay under 6% BF.

Played WR in college and ran the 40 yard in 4.5-4.8 seconds. I am 39 now, so just keepin on truckin. With drb as a dad and jake as a brother there is chance of letting up...lol. I just posted my routine. Yes I do run 3 miles/day just for warm up to do sprints of 40,100,and 220. No specific goals except to always be able to run fast, and stay under 6% BF.

Oh wow! U got good support. But good support is nothing if one has no determination. Those are goals lol. Nice guy! Keeping intensity and routine is the only way to go imho. Post pics to inspire please! [emoji4]

Yeah I've seen most of my face lol. Don't want to look like those girls whose face start resembling guys structure or having male pattern baldness. ([emoji848][emoji849] they may take something harsher??)

Yes, anavar should be okay. Those heavy weight girls are almost men by the time they reach that level. Tren, masteron, etc

Her boobs look like pork chops. What about yours, Sara?? [emoji12][emoji15]

Let's put it this way. I look pretty spectacular in my corporate outfit [emoji12]. So no I can't afford to look like tranny or men that way. I'll post pic if if I wanna see lol

ya she is def hotttttt I don't know about in her corporate wear under fluorescent lights, but I have seen her in gym attire, and cant imagine that she could def rock a pant suit or shirt and blouse hahaha

ya she is def hotttttt I don't know about in her corporate wear under fluorescent lights, but I have seen her in gym attire, and cant imagine that she could def rock a pant suit or shirt and blouse hahaha

Psssssttttttttttt u r a tell all psssssttttttttt gonna spank u!!!

Top Bottom