napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 can technically be considered a bulker??

I know s4's primary use is to get hard and vascualar but it also makes you VERY VERY strong. Strength gains can lead to muscle gains via progressive overload on the muscles, so technically s4 can be very effective in a bulk correct?

I know s4's primary use is to get hard and vascualar but it also makes you VERY VERY strong. Strength gains can lead to muscle gains via progressive overload on the muscles, so technically s4 can be very effective in a bulk correct?

absolutely... s4 with lgd is literally one of my favorite combinations... its main role is more cutting but it most certainly can be utilized in bulking...

I really love S4. It's been my 2nd week. I haven't had any killer side effects so far. About what S4 gave me is now I can bench easily the weights that I normally need a spotter to lift. Very satisfied so far. Will definitely have it in my next cycle as well.

To your question, I think it all depends on your diet and workout routine. If you want to bulk and eat more calories it sure will bulk you up. Same for cut as well.

s4 does it all and ive said it time and time again... its the strongest of any sarm out there... you can get so much from it... between the strength, the quality lean muscle, the vascularity, the endurance and the sense of well being.. its so amazing..

s4 does it all and ive said it time and time again... its the strongest of any sarm out there... you can get so much from it... between the strength, the quality lean muscle, the vascularity, the endurance and the sense of well being.. its so amazing..

I agree man. It is one of my many favorites, and The strength gains from it are BIG! It should be in every stack whether it's SARMS or AAS.

Is sarms S4 too oppressive to be used as part of a PCT when coming off a steroid cycle?

Last edited:
You think its stronger than even LGD? I ran them individually and couldn't tell a big difference except maybe harder muscles with S4.

S4 vision side effects seems risky, even though Dylan has made a video about it and said its safe. Still the thought of something messing with my vision freaks me out.

S4 vision side effects seems risky, even though Dylan has made a video about it and said its safe. Still the thought of something messing with my vision freaks me out.

its pretty overplayed... its not permanent in any way, shape or form... its out of your system VERY quickly if you need to scale back to 5 on and 2 off... if it was something permanent or something so severe i would NEVER recommend it brother... not a chance... for the results you get, the very small amount of issue there is well worth it... however if your not comfortable no one would push you... i just want you to know the facts..

You think its stronger than even LGD? I ran them individually and couldn't tell a big difference except maybe harder muscles with S4.

here is the facts on it brother... LGD is going to be able to ultimately add more size HOWEVER, NO SARM will get you as strong as S4 will and S4 will still add HIGH QUALITY lean muscle, vascularity, endurance and is highly aesthetic.. when you stack them together, for me, you have a dream stack... they work so well together... if you want a smaller cycle, THAT is my GO TO cycle... if you make it a triple, GW must be in there with them...

absolutely... s4 with lgd is literally one of my favorite combinations... its main role is more cutting but it most certainly can be utilized in bulking...

Is there anyway to combine sarms into one bottle? I was wondering if sarmsx might try that. Might be a cheaper way to build a cycle for people.

Is there anyway to combine sarms into one bottle? I was wondering if sarmsx might try that. Might be a cheaper way to build a cycle for people.

From my understanding, no.
They have to be taken separately.

Don't always look for cheap options, it will come back to bite you.

they need to be taken separately... when you start mixing these different molecules together, what occurs is that some are quite thicker than others and as a result it can cause issues when they are suspended... its a horrible idea and it would only cause issues with the product continuously falling out of solution or becoming a texture that may not even be possible to properly dose... its not an option... if it were, they would have already done it...

so it sounds like for a power cycle s4 is a must and lgd?
Considering those two ate so incredible for strength, I would say yes. Adding RAD140 would make it the best sarms stack in terms of strength

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom