napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roidtest Kit

TX TERROR

Lol well in a recent podcast, Dave Palumbo mentioned he will now be distributing his own "labmax" like test kit. "Roidtest"

Anyone try it yet. I know roidtest's website has them already for sale. 2016 Dave should be distributing. Lol dude will sell fucking anything.

Who's gear shall be subject to the Dave Palumbo Roidtest kit?! haha.

I will give this thing a go btw. See what its all about. Hey might work. Sure as fuck is cheaper than labmax from what I see so far. I hate labmax with a passion too. Their service sucks ass.

I mean it seems like the same damn thing lol. Idk Il order one here in a bit. See what it does. I got all kinds of shit to test too.

Its a fancy repackaged lab max go to labmax.ca the test kits are cheap as fuck. I got 10 a+b and 10 var winny kits for like $100

PHURIOUS

U can buy a uv flashlight at walmart for like $5

PHURIOUS

fewer test vials though I think. Either way 80 bucks aint a big deal. I'l give it a go for sake of review.

Thats my point isnt it better to get as many test for ur money not some fancy kit?

PHURIOUS

U r paying $80 to test 2 things. How is that cheaper. When u can buy 5 ab test for that same peice on labmax?

PHURIOUS

U r paying $80 to test 2 things. How is that cheaper. When u can buy 5 ab test for that same peice on labmax?

PHURIOUS
No I hear what you mean. This isn't about the value of it, I could give a shit less. It's just about using the test kit itself to see if it's even accurate to any extent. I already have the full labmax kit lol.

Labmax also has shitty service and I havnt even received several things I've ordered in the past l. Ya good value at labmax if it ever makes it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They are a bunch of argumentative assholes too. God those fuckers piss me off. Worst service on the planet.

according to dave it was developed by william llewellyn, author of anabolics. dave jumped in after completion to distribute it. also, according to dave, it will accurately test ALL compounds including orals. since it is inexpensive i will give it a try. there are many, many rumors about most primo is faked so maybe this test kit will help at least for that compound.

What are you looking to test?
Eh idk. I test most of what I get when I can anyway. Il find something.

Maybe primo for me as well. I got options though. What do you all wanna see tested? Il do whatever you wanna see from roids24.

Maybe primo for me as well. I got options though. What do you all wanna see tested? Il do whatever you wanna see from roids24.

Primo and var are obvious good ones to test.

No I hear what you mean. This isn't about the value of it, I could give a shit less. It's just about using the test kit itself to see if it's even accurate to any extent. I already have the full labmax kit lol.

Labmax also has shitty service and I havnt even received several things I've ordered in the past l. Ya good value at labmax if it ever makes it.

Well it is canada. Lol

PHURIOUS

very good selection... im highly interested in how it turns out... make sure to post all the results because that's very intriguing...

Top Bottom